Status
Not open for further replies.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
"Favorites"? Ok that google translate need to chill a bit when doing translation, but.. I don't get the context here. He's disappointed in..? People that downloaded the demo? Maybe this "Favorite" thing is that number above, 211 (as of now)?

If that's so.. well.. I guess depends on what people was expecting to find, since lots already finished the first one (also, the game just got the page so give it some time!). Also, not everyone likes his "style".. the reasons could be multiple. For example, personally speaking I was waiting for the preg content since iirc he mentioned that (and for example, Succubus Hunt had that system. I really don't believe that he didn't put that because of "RPG maker limitations". I mean, I didn't explored enough of that game but somehow he did put something so.. how did he do it? Better saying that he couldn't afford to make more CG's/sprites for the heroines and such. That's more plausible), but nonetheless when he will release it I'll play it once more with Chiitrans (or whater works) since I really enjoyed the original c:

Reactions: Qarevq

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think he's being too harsh on himself.

I'll play it once more with Chiitrans (or whater works) since I really enjoyed the original c:
Have you tried Textractor? It works pretty well with this game. I stopped using Chiitrans a while ago because it was just giving nonstop problems.

Nov 16, 2019
I apologize if this is a bother to anyone, but the mega link for that machine translation for the NG version was taken down. Can anyone upload it again?
Would appreciate it if anyone can still share it.
Quoting the post with the link in question.

I apologize for the double post.. but there you have it:

Of course I'm not gonna provide you the game, because in the end it's literally one page back. Machine translation like you asked, just download the archive and don't mind the game.ini and the two other files. What you need is just the "Data" folder, so of course overwrite when asked and voilà, problem solved and game good to go. But if you want to copy even the game.ini feel free though there's nothing different because is the same file that you have on your "original" japanese copy - but if you want you can change the name within (where is the "title" line and lots of non-sense text, just put the title of the game and you'll see it in the window game, top left corner)

Of course to be able to see and have (and then overwrite) the "Data" folder you need to extract the game first.
So far, seems that everything works. Let me know if you encount any error of some sort... oh, one last thing: since "Script" might have been one those.. "problematic" file I didn't translate anything inside.

Ah, another thing: this machine has been made for the NG version of the game and not the other one. Don't remember the difference between the two right now.

Reactions: uny

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
Can someone tell me where i have to take the letter to? For the mom quest. I cannot advance. Please help me.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Somebody can explain to me how can I do NTR routes? And how to find and kill a second monster that a childhood friend want to on a Keytani planes (North from first city)???

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Somebody can explain to me how can I do NTR routes? And how to find and kill a second monster that a childhood friend want to on a Keytani planes (North from first city)???
The second monster for Lucia's quest is northwest of the first town around the mountainous area.

For the NTR, it has to be turned on from the settings which you can see how to do in the OP, if you downloaded the partial translation it becomes even easier since the settings are translated.

For the actual NTR scenes there are a few. First and probably the most fleshed out one is the suspicious old man stuff, where if you sleep at onw of three inns using a shared room he'll start molesting your partner while she sleeps. It works differently than it did in the original game but in X I'm pretty sure how far he gets depends on the lewd/nasty level of your buddy and when it reaches a certain level they'll wake up and willingly have sex with him. Each buddy has a different threshold. Second is a guy in the inn in the capital who offers you money in exchange for a night with your partner, again whether your partner accepts this offer depends on her lewd/nasty level, this one doesn't have a unique CG but Megrim is planning to add CGs for it later. Third there's a couple in the red light district town who you can swing with. And finally there's two gang bangs one in the homeless area of the capital city and one in the hot springs. As of now I believe that's all, someone feel free to correct me since I don't play with NTR on.

The wiki provided in the OP has most of the answers you're looking for, just use google translate.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
The second monster for Lucia's quest is northwest of the first town around the mountainous area.

For the NTR, it has to be turned on from the settings which you can see how to do in the OP, if you downloaded the partial translation it becomes even easier since the settings are translated.

For the actual NTR scenes there are a few. First and probably the most fleshed out one is the suspicious old man stuff, where if you sleep at onw of three inns using a shared room he'll start molesting your partner while she sleeps. It works differently than it did in the original game but in X I'm pretty sure how far he gets depends on the lewd/nasty level of your buddy and when it reaches a certain level they'll wake up and willingly have sex with him. Each buddy has a different threshold. Second is a guy in the inn in the capital who offers you money in exchange for a night with your partner, again whether your partner accepts this offer depends on her lewd/nasty level, this one doesn't have a unique CG but Megrim is planning to add CGs for it later. Third there's a couple in the red light district town who you can swing with. And finally there's two gang bangs one in the homeless area of the capital city and one in the hot springs. As of now I believe that's all, someone feel free to correct me since I don't play with NTR on.

The wiki provided in the OP has most of the answers you're looking for, just use google translate.
By "Northwest of first town" you mean "Residence of a Beast"? I killed that mutant teddy bear twice and still nothing!

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
This game looks good & wondering does it have animation? I know it doesn't have the animation tag but have played some games that didn't have the tag but still had animation. By the way devs, it would be cool a new tag "mom son" would be added to games. I'm sure a lot of people would like this. It would save downloading games with the incest tag just to find out there was no mom son fun.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
By "Northwest of first town" you mean "Residence of a Beast"? I killed that mutant teddy bear twice and still nothing!
No, not the teddy bear. It's some weird ass bird looking monster and it's sitting across a river around that area. Here I circled it on a map, it should be around this area. If it's not maybe you have to speak to somebody at the inn in the town just northeast of the first town.

3e9f1fa7.png

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
No, not the teddy bear. It's some weird ass bird looking monster and it's sitting across a river around that area. Here I circled it on a map, it should be around this area. If it's not maybe you have to speak to somebody at the inn in the town just northeast of the first town.

View attachment 482497
Yes, there it is, but how can I cross a river?
Don't answer, I have found how, stupid me...

Last edited:

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Next question: how can I activate a NTR-event with a neighborhood red-beared man after marriage with mother in city with hot springs?

Reactions: sora21345

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Next question: how can I activate a NTR-event with a neighborhood red-beared man after marriage with mother in city with hot springs?
not in this version of the game,

download this updated version of the game and copy the save from this one into the updated one,
and follow the first post guide on how to unlock the NTR stuff.
LLMB:X thread has been posted! Go here for discussion of the new game: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-00a-trial-megrim.40184/

Let's try to keep discussion between the two games to their own threads, enjoy. :)

bastienc1

Jan 13, 2018
where can I activate the NTR i'm in the plain and I know there is a old guy that molest your partner but where can I find him? In wich town?

Status
Not open for further replies.