Status
Not open for further replies.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Except that this translates choices.. ::|: Also good luck with that, a full English patch of this game would take FOREVER and it's still being updated a lot.
this is why i wrote: in the future. there are some translators which looking forward for its completion.
this would be a nice example that not only shitty games getting a translation. (but now i'am away from this thread ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: groove888

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Okay, so I started playing through the beginning of the game and it's still only translating in Japanese.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, I also still get Japanese text. When I hover over the symbols it gives me a translation of them, but that's it. Man, this looks so ugly. :p

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016

Try downloading the dictionary, when trying to run it, you should put your computers date before like 2007 I believe..
Yeah I have Atlas installed already I've used it for VNR in the past. If you look at mpicture its not even displaying the text in Japanese.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
See the post above yours bby.
Thanks, but I don't really want to install programs I'll probably never need again just for this game. I've already spent too much time trying to get this to work. Guess I'll just have to skip this one, sadly. I appreciate all the help though.
And good luck to all the rest of you. I hope you get it to work.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks really cool, but my Japanese is so bad now I couldn't get a good playthrough. If it ever gets translated I will definitely try it, nice find!!

Reactions: ponyguy

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Having the same problem as Luke, followed all the instructions and downloaded the ATLAS dictionary you provided - nothing shows up (issue seems to be on step seven, the boxes you describe just don't appear.) If a fix is discovered let me know ;)
Game looks great tho, thanks!

Reactions: ponyguy

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
an issue i came across
installing applocal for win 10
for any 1 needing a vid to explain
not my video but it helped

Maphis

Donor
Apr 22, 2017
hmm, i keep getting the message that the Atlas trial is expired DEC 2015? is there anyway to get around that?

EDIT: OH! Nevermind! Sorry, wasn't reading the full thing. Someone mentioned to just change my date on PC and voila! Thank you :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.