Status
Not open for further replies.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what if you only translated the good parts like when haveing sex are talking about geting them up aprrovial
so you can tell what your doing.for exampale mother out side traning her and you got the choses how about make all those scenes like that readable.
just a thought

uninymios

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a wiki for this game? I keep on seeing posts that mention it but can't find it. Sorry if it's in an obvious place.

what if you only translated the good parts like when haveing sex are talking about geting them up aprrovial
so you can tell what your doing.for exampale mother out side traning her and you got the choses how about make all those scenes like that readable.
just a thought
You mean the bits around the choices? I haven't played a lot of the game so I'm not exactly sure as to what you're referencing sorry. I could do that but again there are a lot of scenes so I'm not sure. I'm still just thinking to do the partial & introduction and if I feel like it I'll continue with the translation for as long as I can.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a wiki for this game? I keep on seeing posts that mention it but can't find it. Sorry if it's in an obvious place.

You mean the bits around the choices? I haven't played a lot of the game so I'm not exactly sure as to what you're referencing sorry. I could do that but again there are a lot of scenes so I'm not sure. I'm still just thinking to do the partial & introduction and if I feel like it I'll continue with the translation for as long as I can.
Here's the wiki

I recommend using Chrome so that it translate automatically.

Here's some pictures I translated of the map in case you need some help navigating. If I have time this week I'll try to finish translating this pics if anyone here requests it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea the choices and theres one scene i can't fined i think its page 19 first cg.
and if there are new updates coming are the others geting worked on too.
but like all the games good cgs.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
dude. I saw it on his official blog.
You're right! It's not yet on DLSite, but apparently it's already up on DiGiket. Interesting. Here's the link for anyone looking for it.

From what I can understand of the update. It isn't exactly "huge". Just a few tweaks and images. Maybe my Japanese is getting rusty. I know they added a few scenes to the Maid, but that kind of sucks because she's not that great of a character.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You're right! It's not yet on DLSite, but apparently it's already up on DiGiket. Interesting. Here's the link for anyone looking for it.

From what I can understand of the update. It isn't exactly "huge". Just a few tweaks and images. Maybe my Japanese is getting rusty. I know they added a few scenes to the Maid, but that kind of sucks because she's not that great of a character.
Yeah no work on the mom or the marriageable girls from what I've read. There's really no point in caring about the NPCs and prostitutes.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah no work on the mom or the marriageable girls from what I've read. There's really no point in caring about the NPCs and prostitutes.
actually it is. About mom, there is slightly text about relationship.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wish i new japaness but i do know words have two meaning and there are like what three diffrent
grammers.Some thing like that and if i did leard it i would probly for get it just the way i am at times
i know what means my brain is not right.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is it going to get updated here because i can't buy it and i don't want a demo are trail lol
sorry they drive me crazy and you can't fap to them lol.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1.09\o.o/

I've just asked on Anime-sharing. Let's see if someone will share the newest version - though I don't know if I'll ever upload it on MEGA since it's really big :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Bazz

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v1.09 from /hgg/

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@brynhildr
If the links for v1.09 wasn't taken down by the time you're on here again, can you make mirrors for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.