Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2017
Here are my settings if you are interested. I am enabling two columns in the window settings and also using font 14 for a bigger font size. You can drag Google, Bing and original text section to your desirable orders.
If you have problems of your TA getting stuck on top, right click on TA and unselect always on top option.
View attachment 76432
How do you get RJCode anyway?

Aimats

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone tell me why ATLAS is it translating in this way? I can't understand anything at all. Google is the only one giving some sense.
It also seems that when it captures the text, for some reason the program repeats characters that are not in the original text.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Can someone tell me why ATLAS is it translating in this way? I can't understand anything at all. Google is the only one giving some sense.
It also seems that when it captures the text, for some reason the program repeats characters that are not in the original text.
You need external ATLAS program for ATLAS to work properly. Just use Google and Bing. Use options on AGTH. Select suppress repetition of phrases. Screenshot (36).png .

Reactions: Ricottaro

Aimats

Jul 23, 2017
You need external ATLAS program for ATLAS to work properly. Just use Google and Bing. Use options on AGTH. Select suppress repetition of phrases. View attachment 79121 .
Thank you, for some reason to me work by selecting remove [] repetion of one symbol. Anyways do you know what others external programs i need for ATLAS?

Also, is there a walkthrough or guide for the game?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Thank you, for some reason to me work by selecting remove [] repetion of one symbol. Anyways do you know what others external programs i need for ATLAS?

Also, is there a walkthrough or guide for the game?
The wiki is in Japanese so google translate it.

For ATLAS, check this link for guide.

I wouldn't recommend using free ATLAS though. It has not been updated for a couple of years.

Reactions: Aimats

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is there a fast way to get money
Since it's an RPGMaker game,
If you were asking instead for a job or something inside the game, as far as I remember.. don't think so...

Aug 16, 2016
how to get the mom ntr scene
What ntr scene do you mean? The one after you marry her? That scene isn't in yet sadly. Otherwise the only scenes you could count as NTR for her is when the Mayor "trains" her (to see them you have to activate the NTR setting ofc).

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Well, this is getting frustrating. Not gonna give up, but trying to play this game is a test of patience.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
How is this allowed? You only can upload english or translated games here or I am wrong? I appreciate the effort of the uploader in the instructions, but you can't just upload a japanese untranslated game and put english after translating with software. Then i can do the same with all the other games untranslated out there.

By the way, if there is a real patch I dont know about instead of machine translation, let me know lol, because the game seems awesome.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How is this allowed? You only can upload english or translated games here or I am wrong? I appreciate the effort of the uploader in the instructions, but you can't just upload a japanese untranslated game and put english after translating with software. Then i can do the same with all the other games untranslated out there.

By the way, if there is a real patch I dont know about instead of machine translation, let me know lol, because the game seems awesome.
In fact the game was moved into "Translation" section for a reason. Otherwise it would've been deleted immediately.

Also, no, there's no patch whatsoever for this. Not complete and not partial. The only translation - partial however - that one of the Megrim's game received, it's his latest work, Succubus Hunt. Others are only japanese.

uiaun

Apr 26, 2018
emmm,sorry,,?Do you have yarashi quest ver1.6b? I've been looking for it all the time。。if you have,,could you share?In fact, I'm a Chinese.my English is not good,I don't know if it's polite to ask.If you don't like it, you can also see it as unseen,thanks

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
emmm,sorry,,?Do you have yarashi quest ver1.6b? I've been looking for it all the time。。if you have,,could you share?In fact, I'm a Chinese.my English is not good,I don't know if it's polite to ask.If you don't like it, you can also see it as unseen,thanks
Yarashi Quest? You mean this one?
Unfortunately, across the internet there's only the 1.55 version. No 1.6b whatsoever.

uiaun

Apr 26, 2018
o
Unfortunately, across the internet there's only the 1.55 version. No 1.6b whatsoever.
Oh, that's awful, but thank you for answering me,friend

Status
Not open for further replies.