• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Love Hotel in the Deep Forest [Final] [PixXGG]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + You farm meat and wood, build houses and hire women.
    + You can upgrade houses and increase level cap of girls with upgrade, so, they get more money from customers. At night, you protect the houses from monsters.
    + You can upgrade your damage, stamina and stamina regeneration for money.
    - Heavy grinding warning
    - Wood stacks overwrite each other when stacked or quickly collected in a row. Which makes ressource collecting even more grindy, since you need to collect by delaying your movements and wait, until first stack of wood is fully collected. It is fully collected when the wood collecting animation is complete.
    - Gold stacks dropped from monsters also overwirte like wood.
    - Meat stack usually gives 30x meat. When 2 stacks are collected quickly, both together give only 50 meat.
    - Houses are next to each other, always long way to travel.
    - MC scenes only possible when girls have 5-Stars, which will take long.
    - Each girl is more expensive. ALOT more expensive.
    - You need to feed each girl manually by walking to them and interacting with them.
    - Windows cant be closed wih ESC or other buttons. You need to close "X" with mouse button.
    - When peeping a scene, you cant close it, you need to wait until it is finishd and closes itself.
    - Repetitive

Frequency of scenes:
    +/- You can get one really early. But to get more, you need to unlock more girls, which needs lots of money.
    - Only peeping scenes. MC scenes only at 5-Stars.

Dialogues:
    +/- Nothing.

--> All in one: It feels fun at the start to be honest. But the gameplay related bugs and inconveniences make it horrible to play in the long run. The game has a big grind-reward imbalance and some critical bugs. The idea was nice, though. A better house/woman management system was needed and automation upgrades for ressources. Also more and different scenes. 0 or 1 point out of 10.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

skaisher

Absolutely terrible grindfest.

The only positive things to say about this game is that it has some nice art and isn't buggy.

That said, it's extremely repetitive. The is no story or anything. You just grind and grind to unlock another girl or the second animation each girl has.

I recommend not even trying it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Xentinel7

Looks promising because of the art but the gameplay its just boring, I was hoping to have a way to farm automaticly using idk a machine that collect the meat or the other resources, a turret that can kill enemys in the nigth time, and with that you can go to have a good nigth with one of them or something like that but no, its the same thing for every girl and house you made, I only made 3 houses with the 3 girls in them but the farm is so slow and there is no other way to farm faster, its a waste of time and art, dont play it please
  4. 1.00 star(s)

XMAOX

Extremely repetitive gameplay, the mechanics are way too simple for the grinding that the game demand, also the animations look more like the sprites are being stretching instead of having several frames (like an ai animation)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

PepperMan

This isn't a management game. It's a idle clicker where you can't even idle because it A: requires window focus so you can't tab out and B: can't idle because then you progress wiped.

You spend day punching trees/chickens (or fireball if you got enough regen). Spend night killing enemies that never scale or change. Go and refuel all gals on food. Rinse and repeat. The only part that could be considered manamgement is if you forget to refill their food. No idea on the consequence and not planning to start game again to find out.

The stats on upgrade system are terribly barebones and terrible with game balancing. Let me first setup a math question, if you got 50 dmg and the enemy has 100 hp how many hits does it take to kill? If you get +2 dmg then does it change? if you get +2 more does it change? See the issue here?

But hey, unlike their last game I'm not getting RSI in my wrist on this one.

EXTRA: I just realized game doesn't have autosave so mind that detail if you don't plan on completing it in one sitting.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

monster king

Barebone as hell. Looks more like a demo project more than anything.

There is a brothel management in it and there's also element of side-scrolling action RPG to it, but everyone of them are as basic as you could get. The lewd content is also just one animated gif for each girls + finishing cum shoot pic of them. You can't interact with the girls other than to feed them when they are fatigued and increase their grade level. Supposedly there's a training mode for them, but I seem to can't access them unless I increase their grade level to lvl. 5.

I mentioned the side-scrolling action RPG of it and it's really barebone as you can get. You can use an attack button, but you can only do one punch action and that's it. No combo wombo or anything fancy. Worst of all, there's stamina system in it, so there's point where you can't spam it until your stamina bar is enough. Anyway, you use it to farm wood for building by literally punching a tree, and food for the girls by also literally punching a chicken to death. What's worse about these farming thing is that there's no better alternative as you progress. So you have to just bear with it and grind the shit out of these things. The amount of money to hire another girl also increase exponentially high with each hire, so you just gotta bear with as well and wait for each girl to get more money for you.

I almost forgot about the Action RPG thing about this game. Since it has punch action in it, ofc there would be enemy. Unfortunately, the form of enemy you face with is just some wood monsters that spawn at midnight which are trying to destroy your girls brothel room. Also worth mentioned that you can upgrade yourself with the in-game money to increase: punch damage, stamina gauge, and/or stamina generation. But that's about it. You'll eventually get numb trying to farm stuff with just punching stuff and midnight raid enemy before you can even get the 2nd & 3rd girls in.

So tl;dr, Barebone game, grindy as hell with no better option to farm stuffs in the game. Also the lewd content, while looks promising, are also pretty barebone as well.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Sera Zero

I am not quite sure why this version is marked as final, since it clearly looks like a demo:
    1. there are 8 girls with 2 animations (work and training), and one with one animation (just training). girl number 8 cannot be fed (and thus stops working once she gets hungry), and number 9 does not get exp or fuck clients. apprently supposed to be barmaid? there is no bar tho.
    2. room upgrade path is competely linear and completely nonsensical - bedroom turns into piano room, which in turn turns into shed/garage, which turns into home office, etc. they also take bloody ages to upgrade. upgrades dont give anything other than bigger tips and more endurance for girls tho.
    3. grind is severely unbalanced. without saveedit/cheatengine you'll have to kill chickens and trees for hours to feed girls and upgrade rooms.
    4. every night enemies come from the left side of the map. same useless trash mobs, one by one by one. probably just to waste a bit more of your time for no reason whatsoever.

cg's are relatively decent tho.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Red_Line

CHRIST this is a grind-fest. The gameplay is just repeatedly punching trees and chickens to get materials while you wait until you can level the girls up to the full levels to get their scenes.
    It's like a clicker game but there's not even any automation, you just upgrade yourself to punch harder but I SWEAR even after upgrading, stuff gets more health for no reason like 2 days later.
    Game is not good. Avoid it.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

This game is a grind fest and there's no tutorial, leaving you aimlessly punching trees and chicken and upgrading things in hopes of progressing

The thumbnail says there's 18 scenes, there's the one scene when you buy the staff member. But the work to level the staff member to max to get the 2nd and final scene is just not worth it.

The worst part is that the save file for the game is hidden, so you need to do some work, if you want to cheat.

TLDR: The game doesn't respect you, so why should you respect it
    Seriously, AVOID