VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Glad that the ridiculous "director of surgery" thing at 32 has been pointed out. He should be at least 10 years older but more likely be in his 50s.

Reactions: ann87ra

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
eh, i would say straight content is not so good if you compare it to lesbian - longer and better scenes. MC fuck only her hubby, and in this update she finally fuck someone else, besides, there is also 2-3 scenes with other dudes, but only stuff like BJ/HJ and they are a bit boring.
Yea you can avoid lesbian content, but in this update looks like one scene is forced
Sorry mate did you actually play this game ? Especially the 0.8 update ? I mean come on .. the "lesbian" scenes in 0.8 are (except the forced blackmail bs - yeah it's obvious that lady is the blackmailer ) without the MC's involvement , just afterthoughts ... There are actually more straight than lesbian scenes in the whole game! (and i'am talking about SEX not some dumb petting )

Especially with the BF or now having that strange situation where you can get creampied by one of your best friends dad (the fuck did this come from ?).

But to top it off you have a whole 69 situation with that lad in the hospital - with atleast 3 different animations ( also what the fuck is going on with the dev calling Alix - Max the whole time ).

So stop acting like this game is lesbian focused cause it ain't. And seeing how the dev changed the whole vibe about the game (cause money and all that ), you can be sure to have another slut corruption game very soon ! Yeah Enjoy matey ! :WeSmart:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love, Honor, Betray [Ep.8] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 202mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Envoye

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
How come all the lesbian shit works with no problems.... But the straight scenes kick me out the game or images are not found?
You are not alpha enough for the game. The game is trying to hint it to you, but you don't get it. Play game without lesbos or become a real alpha! 1st step is, stop playing beta versions of games not finished! Find the secret alphas and play them!
They might crash even more, but as an alpha, you'll just take it and don't complain!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just did a replay since it's been a while since I started it. I'm your typical straight guy that loves watching two (or more) hot women getting on. I'm really enjoying it so far. I would love to see Lacey and her friends Chelsea and Anna in a 3some. Or at least Lacey and Anna.
Been a while since I last played it as well. I just got done replaying it. Been a fun game. Man, I have so many games to catch up on! heheh

Reactions: sagerock820

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Just did a replay since it's been a while since I started it. I'm your typical straight guy that loves watching two (or more) hot women getting on. I'm really enjoying it so far. I would love to see Lacey and her friends Chelsea and Anna in a 3some. Or at least Lacey and Anna.
Oh hell yes! (y) :devilish: :love:

Reactions: sagerock820

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
I think I know who the blackmailer is. Also, when the MC talks with her husband on the phone, is it implied that he's cheating on her? Sorry, I'm only on day 5.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I think I know who the blackmailer is. Also, when the MC talks with her husband on the phone, is it implied that he's cheating on her?
(except the forced blackmail bs - yeah it's obvious that lady is the blackmailer )

And if the husband is cheating or so, can you leave/divorce/break-up with him? or is the player stuck in the relationship no matter what? I'd like an option to end things with him and get with someone else in the game.

That might take a lot of work (depending on how the relationships are/work in the game and all the renders that would include the MC with so and so) I haven't played the game at all, so, just throwing out some questions and thoughts.

I was just curious about a Steam release lol.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
And if the husband is cheating or so, can you leave/divorce/break-up with him? or is the player stuck in the relationship no matter what? I'd like an option to end things with him and get with someone else in the game.

That might take a lot of work (depending on how the relationships are/work in the game and all the renders that would include the MC with so and so) I haven't played the game at all, so, just throwing out some questions and thoughts.

I was just curious about a Steam release lol.

That's what i was wondering too, but i get the feeling that he'll play a big role in the game, so i don't think we can get rid of him.

Reactions: Metal Panic

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
hmmm i hope the husband isn't cheating.

Anyway, i missed the 'big poll' they were talking about in the recent patreon posts. anyone know what it was about and what won?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Is there any news on how the next update is coming along? I'm really enjoying this game, so I'm hoping there's some new soon.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is this game lesbian focused? I'm ~30-40 mins in and so far there's been one straight scene (with the security guard to get the swipe card) whilst in that time FMC has been fending off (or embracing as the case may be) the head nurse, the intern, the yoga teacher and went to a pool party to watch two girls going at it.

Seems it's like 80:20 skewd lesbian. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not my scene and I can quit now.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
well now that their remake is done, they can get going on this game? this game is better imo. I know there is a huge market for romantic sappy stuff in the lewd games sphere, but that just isn't for me.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is this game lesbian focused? I'm ~30-40 mins in and so far there's been one straight scene (with the security guard to get the swipe card) whilst in that time FMC has been fending off (or embracing as the case may be) the head nurse, the intern, the yoga teacher and went to a pool party to watch two girls going at it.

Seems it's like 80:20 skewd lesbian. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not my scene and I can quit now.
The game does skew towards lesbianism i think, there's a lot of girl-girl scenes that don't have a boy-girl equivalent, and most straight scenes also have a lesbian option (in a "do you chose to go with the guy or the girl?" kinda way).

If you ignore the husband character the gap becomes even more clear.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes