robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
So last time I played this game was 0.061 which is previous update. This time around I am playing 0.07 and I found a blue print with a key underneath that unlocks dad's office. Another blueprint in there and 3 switches. Nothing else. Mom is nowhere to be found, Sister unavailable due to vote path poster, Girl in tech shop is never there ..There is literally nothing to do!

Where's all the hundreds of renders and the love paths the dev was talking about in the OP? Like ..is that it? 2 scene with blue prints and press 3 switches and that's an entire update? LOL

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
promo.png

Just to give you guys a short status report before the end of 2018 (Damn, 2018 didn't last very long :D).
After finishing the Main story content (went back to add another scene for a smoother transition) and the unlock scenes for voteable characters, I'm now working on the Amy love path content!
So far I'm trying to pick up some speed in order to start works for the Becky content asap.
0.08 will open up new paths, that will be voteable for 0.09 and I really think things are going smoother from that point on, especially with the help of the voting system.
That's it for today and I wish you all a happy New Year!

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 209869

Just to give you guys a short status report before the end of 2018 (Damn, 2018 didn't last very long :D).
After finishing the Main story content (went back to add another scene for a smoother transition) and the unlock scenes for voteable characters, I'm now working on the Amy love path content!
So far I'm trying to pick up some speed in order to start works for the Becky content asap.
0.08 will open up new paths, that will be voteable for 0.09 and I really think things are going smoother from that point on, especially with the help of the voting system.
These are good prospects:love:

Reactions: .ox and GhostPhil

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 209869

thx bro

Reactions: GhostPhil

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 209869

Can't wait..........this game is the bees knees! You get a big brug (bro hug) for all your time and effort.

OdinDxD

Nov 30, 2018
Guys There is no Submission path for mom atm.

For who always stuck on mom path to make it FuckAble Do the following thing :
- Arrive (Compliment Mon) Path Opened
- Room (Real Kiss)
- Take Phone
- Go Downstairs
- Follow Scene and Go bathroom and Hide Phone
- Choose Jealous Options with her date a men
- Go Downstairs and choose Love path
- Movie Night (Choose The last Movie about desperate Women)
- Confess ur Love
- Help Mom Upstair
- After Amy got shot do the Sub Quest
- Take Massage Oil from Bin (Friend shop after scene with Lily)
- Go hospital > back to map > go cofee shop > back to mom
- Learn how to properly Massage from ut laptop
- Go coffee shop > Mom
- Tomorrow mom is home to get some massage from You, Take key downstairs and unlock basement to get Wine for extra scene when you got invited by the family next door
- Proceed neighbors quest until Amy's back home
- Do all quest until you got your first scene in Guess Bathroom
- Repeat (Talk About Baron Family)
- Repeat (Lily Movie night invite)
- Take Money near the Dad office key place (Front Door)
- one day you'll got a message from mom that she's forget to bring Green Documents
- Go attic the document is pretty well hidden (Bottom Left under sleeping bench)
- Office scene and Forbidden desire Quest update
- Go Downstairs and Talk to mom (Fuck Scene ;) )

Enjoy

OdinDxD

Nov 30, 2018
As far as I understood it, there won't be a submission path for the mom. That small bit that is in the game is just some kind of "joke" from veqvil ;)
Oh haha, That's why i can't find those path.. I thought they hide it like Mom & Lily path...

I love the game, im playing it daily with lot of different path to take... Repeat more than 50+ haha

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
I know from other threads that these questions are annoying, but I did a search of the thread and didn't find anything.

Is the 0.5 walkthrough the newest one?

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Just played through for the 1st time, and man I like this game. A lot of potential spots yet to open, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the relationships with mom and sis go, but really look forward to the neighbors.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Guys There is no Submission path for mom atm.

For who always stuck on mom path to make it FuckAble Do the following thing :
- Arrive (Compliment Mon) Path Opened
- Room (Real Kiss)
- Take Phone
- Go Downstairs
- Follow Scene and Go bathroom and Hide Phone
- Choose Jealous Options with her date a men
- Go Downstairs and choose Love path
- Movie Night (Choose The last Movie about desperate Women)
- Confess ur Love
- Help Mom Upstair
- After Amy got shot do the Sub Quest
- Take Massage Oil from Bin (Friend shop after scene with Lily)
- Go hospital > back to map > go cofee shop > back to mom
- Learn how to properly Massage from ut laptop
- Go coffee shop > Mom
- Tomorrow mom is home to get some massage from You, Take key downstairs and unlock basement to get Wine for extra scene when you got invited by the family next door
- Proceed neighbors quest until Amy's back home
- Do all quest until you got your first scene in Guess Bathroom
- Repeat (Talk About Baron Family)
- Repeat (Lily Movie night invite)
- Take Money near the Dad office key place (Front Door)
- one day you'll got a message from mom that she's forget to bring Green Documents
- Go attic the document is pretty well hidden (Bottom Left under sleeping bench)
- Office scene and Forbidden desire Quest update
- Go Downstairs and Talk to mom (Fuck Scene ;) )

Enjoy
Thanks for the walk through!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes