Xypher

May 1, 2017
New opinion poll is up on Patreon:

Time for another Opinion poll (love those :D)!
Even though Submission content so far is quite thin, I'm interested in what you gravitate to when it comes to the general idea behind those terms!
As for any questions regarding those possible relationships, feel free to post them below!
  • Submission "relationship" content

• Love relationship content

• Depends on the Character
Mesa interested in more Submission content, especially Becky! (or practically any of the girls)

Reactions: x7CB and Shadde03

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Err, of COURSE Milfy City has been ported to Android, at least to its current version. Respectfully, you are allowed your opinion; i just think its ass-clownishly arrogant and wrong.
And yeah, I am on Patreon and yeah, I have asked. Like you said, porting isn't part of his skill set. Which begs the question, if you have noted an interest in your product from a segment of your fans you can't reach, a smart business-type will find someone to bridge that gap. A clear example would be a book translated into another language for publication in a foreign country. There is really very little difference between the two situations.

Simply put, porting to Android brings more money in via Patreon, and ignoring the market allows others to make money off his product. It just seems smarter to contract out the porting, and keep all the funds in-house.
Err yes, there is an Android version of Milfy City, but it's still fanmade not official and my words were 'there is no official Android version'. Also, this version has lots of bugs. Guess why ICSTOR has a channel 'help-not-for-android' on his Discord?

So the question is: why doesn't ICSTOR make an Android port? With his earnings it should be easy for him. Simple answer, because it's not his focus and he has no plans to do one although he is missing more income. Yes, you can say that it's dumb, but in the end it's his very own decision.

And if you quote me, do it in the right context. There was a guy who demanded veq to fix the bugs in the fanmade version here in this thread, which is just a crazy thing to do. Plus he also said that Milfy City has an (official) Android port, but you know that's not true.

So respectfully, you are allowed your opinion; i just think its ass-clownishly arrogant and wrong. ;)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Very interessting, thanks!
So you basically mean if i want to know whats in the game i should take a look at the tags instead of the Genre?
What are your experiences, which one is more acurate?
The bolded is what I mean, yes. I don't know how closely people adhere to the policy, though.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
can anyone help me find the 3rd switch and the documents for the mother? i've been looking everywhere..
The documents are in the attic, green folder near the bench or whatever on the right. The switches are simple; the broken light thing you need to fix outside at the far corner fence; grab a knife and then use it on a painting near the guest bathroom I think it was and lastly go to the basement, clean up and organize all the boxes, there's a button behind a flag or something.
Can't recall the exact details, but I hope that helps you enough.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
The documents are in the attic, green folder near the bench or whatever on the right. The switches are simple; the broken light thing you need to fix outside at the far corner fence; grab a knife and then use it on a painting near the guest bathroom I think it was and lastly go to the basement, clean up and organize all the boxes, there's a button behind a flag or something.
Can't recall the exact details, but I hope that helps you enough.
thanks, the one behind the painting and the one behind the boxes in the basement i figured out by myself but i just couldn't find the rest, thanks again! :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Err, of COURSE Milfy City has been ported to Android, at least to its current version. Respectfully, you are allowed your opinion; i just think its ass-clownishly arrogant and wrong.
And yeah, I am on Patreon and yeah, I have asked. Like you said, porting isn't part of his skill set. Which begs the question, if you have noted an interest in your product from a segment of your fans you can't reach, a smart business-type will find someone to bridge that gap. A clear example would be a book translated into another language for publication in a foreign country. There is really very little difference between the two situations.

Simply put, porting to Android brings more money in via Patreon, and ignoring the market allows others to make money off his product. It just seems smarter to contract out the porting, and keep all the funds in-house.
You realize the post you quoted was nearly three months old right? Lead to me responding to it again as I did back in September. ICCSTOR isn't doing those Android ports, there's clearly little incentive to do it, if there was there would probably be someone handling it officially.

Reactions: Abibliboop

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Hey quick question for the submission fans.
BDSM isn't really my forte.
I'm curious about how many different types of can there be?
Trying to gauge how many different types of stories can you get from each of the ladies if each of them will have a submission path.

Excelsior

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Hey quick question for the submission fans.
BDSM isn't really my forte.
I'm curious about how many different types of can there be?
Trying to gauge how many different types of stories can you get from each of the ladies if each of them will have a submission path?

Excelsior
There are quite a few types of BDSM and it runs the full range of beaten, broken, and shamed into submission all the way to a much more light-hearted pet play. Not all forms of submission are positive and would be more how MC sees the one he is trying to dom.
Examples:
Sister could be turned into a willing pet who wants to be cared for and taken care of.
Ex could be punished and humiliated as she seeks penance for wrongly accusing MC.
Mom could be reactivated by catchphrase to enter a previously indoctrinated role.

Lots more possibilities (could easily 3-4 different forms of dominating each character that would fit with already established story hooks), but hopefully this gives a quick idea of some concepts that might be used.

Reactions: quinfax

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
There are quite a few types of BDSM and it runs the full range of beaten, broken, and shamed into submission all the way to a much more light-hearted pet play. Not all forms of submission are positive and would be more how MC sees the one he is trying to dom.
Examples:
Sister could be turned into a willing pet who wants to be cared for and taken care of.
Ex could be punished and humiliated as she seeks penance for wrongly accusing MC.
Mom could be reactivated by catchphrase to enter a previously indoctrinated role.

Lots more possibilities (could easily 3-4 different forms of dominating each character that would fit with already established story hooks), but hopefully this gives a quick idea of some concepts that might be used.
Thanks for the break down.
From your description sounds like I would be more of a fan of light hearted pet play. Some of the others seem a bit overboard (Bit of a bleeding heart IRL). Though If the story flows and makes sense i'll still play through all the options to see where it could go.
Your thoughts of the ladies stories would make sense. At least from there stories so far. I wonder how the MC's slowly emerging abilities will play in the submission storylines.

Excelsior

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for the break down.
From your description sounds like I would be more of a fan of light hearted pet play. Some of the others seem a bit overboard (Bit of a bleeding heart IRL). Though If the story flows and makes sense i'll still play through all the options to see where it could go.
Your thoughts of the ladies stories would make sense. At least from there stories so far. I wonder how the MC's slowly emerging abilities will play in the submission storylines.

Excelsior
Agree completely. I've never been a big fan of forced submission, willing consent is the ultimate aphrodisiac in my opinion. is a great example of a dev that understands the differences and is trying to mold the story so it can appeal to both types (only pet/obedience is in atm and slave/forced submission route is planned for an upcoming version). There is also the side of BDSM that I didn't touch on which is physical punishment heavy vs light and both can be used regardless of dom/sub intentions. In that instance say both ex and sister really enjoy physical pain and it helps them orgasm, you might go for a dark route for ex focused on public humiliation and emotional manipulation but not physical pain, as she hurt you emotionally your punishments target her emotionally and deny her the cathartic release and pleasure that physical pain would bring her. Sister on the other hand gets the light hearted pet treatment but also things like whipping, extreme contortion, needles, wax play as it makes her happy and excited to be stimulated in that way by someone she loves during intimate moments to draw them closer but it isn't necessarily used as punishment (unless its more playful punishment, like she did poorly on a test at school after you tutored her and its a game rather than because she genuinely displeased you, which can also lead to her intentionally messing up to be punished again and again).

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Agree completely. I've never been a big fan of forced submission, willing consent is the ultimate aphrodisiac in my opinion. is a great example of a dev that understands the differences and is trying to mold the story so it can appeal to both types (only pet/obedience is in atm and slave/forced submission route is planned for an upcoming version). There is also the side of BDSM that I didn't touch on which is physical punishment heavy vs light and both can be used regardless of dom/sub intentions. In that instance say both ex and sister really enjoy physical pain and it helps them orgasm, you might go for a dark route for ex focused on public humiliation and emotional manipulation but not physical pain, as she hurt you emotionally your punishments target her emotionally and deny her the cathartic release and pleasure that physical pain would bring her. Sister on the other hand gets the light hearted pet treatment but also things like whipping, extreme contortion, needles, wax play as it makes her happy and excited to be stimulated in that way by someone she loves during intimate moments to draw them closer but it isn't necessarily used as punishment (unless its more playful punishment, like she did poorly on a test at school after you tutored her and its a game rather than because she genuinely displeased you, which can also lead to her intentionally messing up to be punished again and again).
May have to check out the Shaping Her Future game when i get some more free time.

Appreciate the info on some of the more extreme stuff.

I was slightly aware of some of the more extreme dom/sub relationships and tools. It sounds like a combination of physical (The sharp sting or perhaps adrenaline from any painful sources) and emotional (The power of the dom in controlling another or the odd comfort of the sub that they know they are being taken care of). I can sort of get that.
I think the most extreme for me is light spanking.

I have a feeling it probably won't go to extreme in this game. But who knows. It will be interesting to find out. Maybe the MC will pull out some tricks that he learned while hiking through asia all those years. Or perhaps the neighbors will have some creepy murder puzzle basement filled with all different toys.

Excelsior

P.S. Just realized i almost forgot about the 3 specializations technology,fitness, and psychology (I think). I wonder how they will affect the submission stories.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
P.S. Just realized i almost forgot about the 3 specializations technology,fitness, and psychology (I think). I wonder how they will affect the submission stories.
Oh didn't even think about those.
Tech: Machine sex while in bondage and electric toys
Fitness: whips, shibari, and spankings
Psychology: stockholm syndrome for the win (yes I am kidding)

Reactions: quinfax and UncleVT

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
None of this will happen.

Veqvil is legit the most vanilla person on earth and gets squeamish at any instance of violence or anything remotely gross or gory.

klx here to kill your dreams, suck it lol

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Veqvil is legit the most vanilla person on earth and gets squeamish at any instance of violence or anything remotely gross or gory.

Well, sometimes vanilla is good, there's a time and place for everything, and I'm okay with violence and such appearing in this game in hinted form only :)

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018

I fear we have played different games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is already violence in this game. Likewise, as I stated above none of the random examples necessitate violence, gross, or gory scenes and can be still be included in one form or another. So not any dreams killed, nor does it limit our dev in anyways whatsoever. The submission aspect is extremely wide and can be implemented in a massive amount of various ways, which was what my posts were trying to explain. It would appear you assumed only the most extreme of negative aspects of what I mentioned.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@veqvil So i just finished playing through 0.7 (can't believe I totally forgot to play 0.6) and damn, this story just keeps getting better and better and more interesting (I even imagined the idea of the MC gaining some sort of powers somehow and had like red fire eminanting from his hands and killing duke by grabbing his head with one hand (palm touching their skull).... yeah I hate duke XD ).
anyway just wanted to say good work, and keep it up, loving your story.
also read about there being no christmas thing this year, and my 2 cents: that is perfectly fine, I think people would love 0.8 over a christmas special, while they are always welcome and nice, I feel your game is one of those cases where people prefer the game itself over holiday editions. (unless you can fit it into the story but I say don't worry about it, you're doing good :) )

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes