Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
There is no way too far, no mountain too high, no intro too long... for me to be with such a red head :D

oh my fucking GOD. Thats what im fucking talking about, story! ok fine intro was killing me, but now when the redhead storm into the room, fuck im intrigued by this game! Good call dude. Now i rl get why are u all over this girls.

PS shit sorry for talking about different game will shut up now

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
oh my fucking GOD. Thats what im fucking talking about, story! ok fine intro was killing me, but now when the redhead storm into the room, fuck im intrigued by this game! Good call dude. Now i rl get why are u all over this girls.

PS shit sorry for talking about different game will shut up now
Sometimes it just happens that you talk about a different game on a different game thread, but it is fine in my opinion as long as it isn't going on too long ;)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Im lucky I didnt care for neither the sister nor the mother at any point so I dont care who wins, I just hope the rest of the characters have development too (◕‿◕✿) (Specially Dr. Stanton, when is :mad:)
This is what made me want the game.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
But I will prefer love she is the type of girl you should have love relationship it's more interesting & more fun cause she is so innocent. She changes herself for MC. I think she deserves love more.
Well innocent wouldn't mean that she can't be submissiv to the MC. And normally just because you play the Dom/Sub roles wouldn't mean that you can't love each other. I really don't understand why a lot of people think that both things can't coexist with each other :D But I can understand, that developers want to make a clear line between those paths, although I would love a nice mixture of it :)

Jun 10, 2018
Well innocent wouldn't mean that she can't be submissiv to the MC. And normally just because you play the Dom/Sub roles wouldn't mean that you can't love each other. I really don't understand why a lot of people think that both things can't coexist with each other :D But I can understand, that developers want to make a clear line between those paths, although I would love a nice mixture of it :)
Well I love mixture of it too but as I say I will prefer the love one first but I am not going to miss the submission fun;)

Reactions: GhostPhil

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Best example of this I can think of is Shaping Her Future. The pet role is obedience with love not abuse but still clear dom/sub relationship. It's well done and has so much potential. Wish more games went that route. Still early but based on dev's comments that is the goal

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Best example of this I can think of is Shaping Her Future. The pet role is obedience with love not abuse but still clear dom/sub relationship. It's well done and has so much potential. Wish more games went that route. Still early but based on dev's comments that is the goal
Yeah a pet route would be a nice combination. Being all obediente, but also loving and caring to each other. BDSM is extremly versatile ;)

Reactions: Abibliboop

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah a pet route would be a nice combination. Being all obediente, but also loving and caring to each other. BDSM is extremly versatile ;)
It feels like Amy's going to be the pet sub, and Becky will be the m sub.

If we're doing BDSM dreams for this game:
Amy=pet
Becky=punishment/humiliation
Caitlyn=rough/bondage/switch
Mira=pain slut (all tsunderes are pain sluts, fight me)
Elise=cougar femdom
Carol=exhibition/group play/degradation

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It feels like Amy's going to be the pet sub, and Becky will be the m sub.

If we're doing BDSM dreams for this game:
Amy=pet
Becky=punishment/humiliation
Caitlyn=rough/bondage/switch
Mira=pain slut (all tsunderes are pain sluts, fight me)
Elise=cougar femdom
Carol=exhibition/group play/degradation
Damn I have to admit that would fit them mostly perfect! Amy is definitly the pet. Becky obviously punishment and humilation. Caitlyn is a wild one who needs to be restraint, but who also as a dominant side to her.
With Mira I would disagree, for me she isn't a tsundere ;) For me she is a bit of a difficult case to deside...
Yeah Elise is most definitly fit for a femdom!
Carol would also fit for exhibition, degration and group play, but as I am not the biggest fan of MMF group play I would prefer either with Lilly or with another woman, maybe Elise or Caitlyn.
Roles for Jenn and Lilly are stil a bit unsure ;)

Well this way everyone would have a role in this harem :D

lioness

Feb 1, 2018
I enjoyed the premise of this game and have a huge crush on the sister but this game doesn't even have enough sexy-time to be a tease yet.

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes