• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Great cliffhanger... I liked the update, it was a little bit short in terms of content, but the story does get interesting with each version. I do hope the next build is in a month or two.

Reactions: Hadgar and Namco15
Jan 11, 2017
Whole bunch of nothing.., at least I dont pay for it.
"My daughter just got shot but lemme suck my sons cock".Yup Im still mad at it when within a week your mom and sis want to fuck you,I understand that you cant please everyone some might want instant sex,some need loooong build up,some are hardcore blue-ballage(see Dual Family) but there is middle ground I believe.And no need to jump to new path's and char's when you haven't finished one.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
How do I "wait for another chance with Carol"? I can't find her. And the only other choice is the one with the restaurant.

And I saw here a picture of Lilly kissing Carol, but how do I get this scene?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do I "wait for another chance with Carol"? I can't find her. And the only other choice is the one with the restaurant.

And I saw here a picture of Lilly kissing Carol, but how do I get this scene?
Read bernys post couple of posts above yours !!!

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
So when reading through the change log I have to say I'm really disappointed s9o long wait and look forward to the update and then that ??? this is more a bugfix allos everything else is really disappointing who ndas so on then we are in 10 years not much further and the little something new is hardly worth it and if I read the right thing has written eienr one must in version 0.5 what to enable to play the new

with the mom route if it is really so is it total crap what is so fucking if you have half a year or more before any talk or action to make now to continue to play? ? completely stupid make it so that you can continue to play reasonable if it only every few months a super mini progress
Try to explain that to the "Duel Family" crowd.

Reactions: Nerttu

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
with this new update when i try to goto the garage at night, it error's out if i ignore it puts me in the garage.. but with all the door's from the hall way. im thinking bug... lol
Your not supposed to be there yet, also happened to me.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
First time playing this,I think I made some bad choices because there are no H scenes for me.Guess i'll play through again this time i'll use the walk through.:FeelsBadMan:

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes