Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
So 0.0.7 update is just bug fixes ? Oh man... i love those, the best piece of content! :noexpression: I feel like there is no reason for us to come to this site and download any games we like. They are ALL in development for years and they will be for few more, so let's come back in like 2025, maybe they some will be completed?

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
I really think we should issue a law that makes illegal for updates to have cliffhangers.
My constituents we have suffered enough. We have to start saying no to cliffhangers AKA fake endings.
seriously the last update got me triggered, only to find out that was you going easy on us. Really hope we WON'T keep suffering like this :'(. Won't spoil anything but its a really great update.

Reactions: Hyped and DA22

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Why does the sister have crutches? She wasn't shot in the leg. If they thought she might be unsteady on her feet they might give her a walker but definitely not crutches. Crutches also take far more energy to use than a walker and, thus, are not likely to be used by someone who is generally weak.

"superior measuremt system"? First off, the typo. Second, the metric system is no more superior to the Imperial/American system than a digital watch is to an analog one: they're just simpler for simple minds.

"I advice you to stay home" - advise.

"I should provide them with every information I have" - should be either "every bit of information" or "all the information".

"Go for a run in either afternoon or evening" - with no way to tell what time of day it is, nor any way to advance time increments, how in the Hell do you do this?

A "closet" is a small room with a door, not a shelving unit or whatever that is by the entrance.

It's still a good story and the renders are great but the whole "one event per day" thing is rather lame and the interface is total crap. It needs a time-of-day indicator and some way to advance a single period of time instead of the "nap" thing, which always seems to last until night & time to go to bed. Navigation is still quite unwieldy and a real PITA.

See you next year, I guess.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Just started playing. Alt-TAB to walkthrough every 15 seconds feels overwhelming.
Took the phone from shower with mom spy pictures. Put it on the table in my room. And there is only one moment you can see the pictures. After which MC just tells about battery charging when you click on it. Had to check walkthrough WHEN exactly can I see the pictures and then scroll back. Don't understand why you make renders (about 1 hour each) and then 'hide' them for no reason.
Do you guys like it when you have to play 10 times 90% the same content to see all stuff? Or is it better to show all stuff at one playthrough? Lead player from one fuck sequence to another or cut the path with 'wrong' decisions to make the 'right' decisions the next time you play it?
Just a feedback for my own project.

Reactions: Hyped and Vamori

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It depends a bit on how different each play through is. Veq started very ambitious with his plans for the game and toned them down later a bit cause of the complexity of the code that all those changes led to. Just a bit though :biggrin:, still pretty ambitious. (Correct me if I am wrong Veq :p).

@KinkiePinkie For your question though in general when have strong diverging paths, I like to have meaningful choices. If play through stays the same it is better not to have to many early or choices at places where game stays same after the choices at start but diverges strongly later on so you need to replay the same material 20 times without getting a different feel while playing the game when play on those other paths. My two cents.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Cant get anything to happen after going to run in the park. Bug or you have to do something weird?

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Damn, i remember really enjoying this one, was hoping it was a new update instead of a bugfix. Back to waiting.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes