Reactions: Everilld

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What to expect in 0.07
Patrons only
Sep 23 at 1:48pm
Just wanted to give you guys a short status report on the update and talk about what 0.07 is all about.
So far I'm working on the update without any issues and finally felt productive again when I went to bed (lol)! Also (to be honest), I want to release 0.07 as soon as possible and move on with my life, all the drama and private sh...-tuff connected to it just needs to finally end. Yet I won't give you any release date, but I can say that 85 percent of all the scenes have finished rendering.

Just to clarify, even though that a lot of time has passed, the actual amount of time spend working on LaS 0.07 is way shorter than on e.g. 0.06.

This is due to all the private stuff that happened. Not charging a month was something I did because I wasn't able to work on LaS for a long period of time.

All I'm saying is that the update is in no way justifying the long wait.

But I was nonetheless able to get some (I hope interesting and fun) content in there and it can only get better from here (looking at 0.08).

Also there was no:

• Burnout,
  • "this project is starting to get boring",
  • "there isn't enough attention",
  • etc.
Even though I'm slow, I always had fun creating this VN and will keep doing so for a long time.

And while I'm at it, a huge thank you to all the heartwarming and kind PM's and comments. You guys really made things go by way faster.

OK, back to topic XD

In general 0.07 will open up and clarify the first set of paths you can vote for. Also some have a reasonable sized intro scene so you get an idea what you can expect and hopefully also find the paths interesting (as they have their own little story-line).

I want to add that the rather "special" paths are not having the same pacing as the typical love routes, since I will assume you played e.g. Carol love path before starting Carol submission.

The pacing of course also depends on the character and the path itself but as a general rule, the following example applies:

Episodes until sex for Love path: 6 (just an example)

Episodes until sex for Harem path: 3 (just an example)

Obviously I'm trying to reduce the amount of relationship built-up on "special/fetish" paths (which makes sense IMO since the characters are not "new" to you anymore and you want to the see them in different situations, without too much talk and drama).

This way we are not wasting time with discovering the surface of characters you already had fun with and move on with "special" scenes (XD) allowing me to eventually get all the different contents inside the game.

The paths that will be unlocked/vote-able (and some shortly introduced) in 0.07 are:

(MINOR SPOILER)

Love: Becky (trying to squeeze in an intro scene)

Submission: Carol (Basic Submission Intro only)

Submission: Amy (Basic Submission Intro only)

Submission: Becky (trying to squeeze in an intro scene)

Harem: Amy and Carol (With Intro scene)

Voyeur: Lilly and Carol (With Intro scene)

Share: Lilly and Carol (With Intro scene)

Corruption: Becky (trying to squeeze in an intro scene)

NOTE: Baron characters are tied to the Main-story and will be unlocked depending on the Main-story development as well as many other characters.

With that being said, 0.08 will add new paths and also include the winning content. Specifics on this cycle will get more attention in upcoming posts.

But that's all for this week and again a big thank you for all the support on this tough part of this journey.
Does share path mean other guys? Or is it share mom with Lily and other girls?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
:OhMyGoodness:OMG... i guess i am ok with the harem
There appears to be an option in place for a subplot involving surgery...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and the MC's best friend basically straight up tells you what's what and you get a choice on how to proceed that fits nicely into the story. Veqvil has so far done a good job of making sure we can avoid specific content that we may not feel comfortable with.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Does share path mean other guys? Or is it share mom with Lily and other girls?
I've stayed away from the share routes so far, it just isn't my thing, but it appears that you can share her with a guy if you encourage her date towards the beginning of the game or you can go on to share her with Lily if you encourage her to date but the stuff with that first guy doesn't work out(?)
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I've stayed away from the share routes so far, it just isn't my thing, but it appears that you can share her with a guy if you encourage her date towards the beginning of the game or you can go on to share her with Lily if you encourage her to date but the stuff with that first guy doesn't work out(?)
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I hope we can avoid the guy and only share her with girls!

Reactions: dunhill

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I hope we can avoid the guy and only share her with girls!
From that info from Patreon (and from a moment in the current build), we can expect to see at least a Harem route involving her with Amy. Hopefully, there'll be more to come.
You can cut off all sharing routes apparently by making the relevant choices as they appear, and they do seem obvious cut-off moments. i.e. getting pissy about Carol dating.

Re Lily sharing:

Reactions: Catwashere

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Can someone help me please? I entered the tech store and cannot leave. The backroom says Lilly is not there. I cannot go upstairs. The bathroom has nothing going on and JJ will only talk to me about hacking. How do you leave the store? I have tapped everywhere on the screen and I don't leave. Thanks.
Ive run into this problem as well.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
No "big fat down arrow", and i peppered the ground with clicks looking for an invisible one. It ain't there.
You should've peppered this thread with clicks, looking for the very visible information that Android is not an official version. Otherwise it would be there. ;)

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i actually stopped playing on android since i got several weird bugs that did not work or was not there, somehow it just works different in android and many things that you can do on pc is not working on android...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You should've peppered this thread with clicks, looking for the very visible information that Android is not an official version. Otherwise it would be there. ;)
Just a thought, but perhaps making a solid Android version would be a good idea, as it would draw more people in.
Tha

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, i know that there isn't an official Android version. The question is why there isn't any?

Just a thought, but perhaps making a solid Android version would be a good idea, as it would draw more people in.

The game is lovely, and the models are attractive. So far, apart from two kisses and a partial handjob from Amy, a partial boob and blow job from Carol, there isn't much in terms of eroticism. The scifi elements are interesting, but why make the sexy times take a back seat to all the exposition?

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Tha
If you would look at the patreon for the game, you'd see it say clearly that android ports are third party and not supported by the developer, why harass them to make a port when it's not their prerogative. You don't walk into McDonald's and ask them to make you tacos, so why bother a developer into doing something they've been clear about not doing? Not every game is going to have an android port nor should it.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
(snip) why bother a developer into doing something they've been clear about not doing? Not every game is going to have an android port nor should it.
Okay, I'll bite: why shouldn't a game have an android port? Several other, high quality games (Milfy City, The Awakening, Spaced Out, etc.) all have pretty awesome Android ports. And - as i stared stated before - the sheer volume of Android platform users would help increase the Patreon donations for the game.

I completely understand if the dev doesn't want to oversee a port to the Android platform (like you snarkily pointed out, it's their choice). I'm just saying that the only exposure i have to the game is via Android, and a mostly good porting with missing bits makes it harder for the dev to convince people to donate to the continuation of this project or the launching of the next one.

Create a good port, and the world's your oyster. Don't, and all you have is a pond that some will get a bad version of...

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Okay, I'll bite: why shouldn't a game have an android port? Several other, high quality games (Milfy City, The Awakening, Spaced Out, etc.) all have pretty awesome Android ports. And - as i stared stated before - the sheer volume of Android platform users would help increase the Patreon donations for the game.

I completely understand if the dev doesn't want to oversee a port to the Android platform (like you snarkily pointed out, it's their choice). I'm just saying that the only exposure i have to the game is via Android, and a mostly good porting with missing bits makes it harder for the dev to convince people to donate to the continuation of this project or the launching of the next one.

Create a good port, and the world's your oyster. Don't, and all you have is a pond that some will get a bad version of...
Simple the quality of ports are never as good as their pc counterparts, look at every mobile move on a game created for pc, it's like comparing betamax to blu-ray.

Games should be played on the system they were developed for.

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
Some ppl like myself don't have a computer for that
I accept the quality is lower on Android
And that some games can't be ported but for the ones that can it's nice there's ppl out there taking the time to help reach ppl like myself
Why deny a bigger fanbase

Reactions: Hexxy
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes