a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
could anyone tell me where amy's notebook is? i looked under the cabinet in the hallway but it's not there.
You don't get to find it unless you are on the pure Amy route. LaS 2018-06-23 07-17-27-26.jpg
Or at least I never find it on any other route but the pure Amy one.

(((I was just inform by @Ignatz that the mom pure route also you can find the notebook, so it looks like the 2 pure routes are what you need to be on to find it.)))

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You don't get to find it unless you are on the pure Amy route. View attachment 116316
Or at least I never find it on any other route but the pure Amy one.
Nah, you can get the notebook on the Mom route so Amy doesn't bug you while you're trying to get frisky upstairs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nah, you can get the notebook on the Mom route so Amy doesn't bug you while you're trying to get frisky upstairs.
I only did Amy and Amy/mom route so did not know that, I just figured it was so because on found it on the Amy route.
I am not really into milf's but will go play that route sometime this week.
Looks like the 2 pure routes have it.

(I will go change my post then.)

Reactions: Palanto

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Question, im doing the Carol and Amy love path in 06 and when i get to the massage to Carol, iv did everything before, got the oil, confess to both of them that i love them... im not getting the sex scene during the massage??? Did i miss something?

thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Question, im doing the Carol and Amy love path in 06 and when i get to the massage to Carol, iv did everything before, got the oil, confess to both of them that i love them... im not getting the sex scene during the massage??? Did i miss something?

thanks.
I got the same results and got a bathroom scene later that says we already did this but it never happened.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I'm sorry to say but there is NO dickgirl x MC content.
Booooo, what a tease!
I'm sorry guys but futa x MC stuff is simply not my thing, I mean I'm fine with futa x girl or futa + MC x girl.
What about Lilly + MC DP Amy or other female character? I'm out on MC catching from anybody, futa included. But I'm not opposed to pitching or getting blown by, and I'm absolutely intrigued by some dick-girl team work.

Reactions: supermanz95

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Booooo, what a tease!

What about Lilly + MC DP Amy or other female character? I'm out on MC catching from anybody, futa included. But I'm not opposed to pitching or getting blown by, and I'm absolutely intrigued by some dick-girl team work.
As have been said before there will never be any of that in this game.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I only did Amy and Amy/mom route so did not know that, I just figured it was so because on found it on the Amy route.
I am not really into milf's but will go play that route sometime this week.
Looks like the 2 pure routes have it.

(I will go change my post then.)
All 4 main routes (Amy love, Amy sub, Carol love, Amy + Carol) have the notebook, but only 3 of them (the solo routes) require you to interact with it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All 4 main routes (Amy love, Amy sub, Carol love, Amy + Carol) have the notebook, but only 3 of them (the solo routes) require you to interact with it.
Only love routes for me, but I never get it when doing both Amy and Carol together only on the single routes do I ever get to touch the notebook.

ADD: I could have missed it by doing something else right after Amy ask if anyone saw it though.:rolleyes::confused:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
As have been said before there will never be any of that in this game.
I'm sorry guys but futa x MC stuff is simply not my thing, I mean I'm fine with futa x girl or futa + MC x girl.
Booooo, what a tease!

joe2012

Jun 23, 2018
Page 17 shows you where it is at and if not on Amy's love path you will not get it but for the pure mom route to keep Amy away for awhile.
I tried clicking there a lotta times......still can't get it.......maybe it's a glitch

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes