bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I had edited this but given how fast the thread moved figured it would probably be missed.

By bullshit I didn't mean that it wasn't real, just that I disagree with the decision.
Actually after reading that update blog I kinda get it and accept the change. However if the issue was that it was too soon (bad pacing, I can see it), it's weird that it's available in the solo route. As far as I'm aware (not having played it personally) it's basically the exact same so far (or very close) other than showing less affection to Amy, so why would that make that much of a difference? Though it's also mentioned that the scene is being reworked so maybe that takes care of that.

EDIT: The scene was really hot though, that body was smokin'. RIP :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'd work on bugfixes by now but I don't have the current script files. Just some from before 4am sorry we'll have to wait for veq before we can go to bugfixing :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Yep, the quests were added earlier today, so veq rushed it a bit and forgot to check if everything is set for that particular quest. We'll fix the quest soon. About the mom and amy thing, don't want to ignore it but I don't know why veq decided to remove it so we'll all have to wait until he wakes up again ;)
rise lord veq and give us the sexy harem path haha :D

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I'd work on bugfixes by now but I don't have the current script files. Just some from before 4am sorry we'll have to wait for veq before we can go to bugfixing :)
oh if you're gonna work later (if you have time) maybe check the bin upstairs before it said mom cleaned it after you took one of the pills now it says "can't take both" --> maybe not uber important in the questline atm but could always be later on?

Evil4ce

Feb 14, 2018
Nice work.. but sooo sooo soo much talking and no action... 30 min of game only talking, 2 3 choice... bullshit... PERMA DELETE... Ruined very good work with so much talk and usless actions... shame

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Dont know if you had read my latest post in here, so I give it to you directly :p Ive taken the key from the couch, to Amy's cabinet and her notebook from the hall, but when in Amy's room, it says I dont have the key and more so MC says to him self, something about he wish he had her notebook but already took it :p seems like the game dont register the pick up of items... and I even started a new game and didnt save on any old files and tried it twice to be sure, I did nothing wrong :)

Edit: and here is my save file right before picking up the key and notebook :)

D

Deleted member 42

So one of my 0.4 saves worked but the when i start hacking lesson then i give my opinion about lily it bugs me out to the main menu but other than that it works. Anyone got change log, there wasn't much progress with mom i guess :(

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
euhm i think i found a bug again --> after amy comes home from the hospital she is rested in bed and i gotta go talk with mom. i am following the amy+mom path but now i talk about the massage where she was indecisive. BUT this didn't happen because now the amy+mom path is "fixed" and they didn't add the massage oil scene in that path.
So that's a bug i guess ^^ I hope they add the massage oil scene back to the mom+amy path haha but i'll see! many thanks for the update such a good one with much content fml

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Yep, the quests were added earlier today, so veq rushed it a bit and forgot to check if everything is set for that particular quest. We'll fix the quest soon. About the mom and amy thing, don't want to ignore it but I don't know why veq decided to remove it so we'll all have to wait until he wakes up again ;)
a game dev who is sleeping..
after a release..
Are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

and for those of you complaining about save game compatibility, you did not download a content add-on for a fully developed game, you are playing a piece of software in development
the maintaining of downward compatibility by the dev requires effort and time, that could have been spend for game development
at some point the code to check which version you play, which choices you made in which previous version gets bigger than the real one
so be grateful, if @veqvil tries, to maintain backward compatibility, but do not take for granted his efforts
sometimes it's pretty normal to start from scratch, and hey, you see some pretty ladies along the way..

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Okay i'm gonna say it I LOVE THIS GAME :D
BUT I hate you so hard right now for that ending fml hahahaha
I'm gonna go get myself a time machine i think or gonna go in a come for some time to see the next few chapters hahaha this game is really good >.<

pololov

Nov 10, 2017
i think i found a bug when mc tries to read the blue book in the hall he just says "this book definetely is interesting" but you can't progress further

P.S. it's not a bug. You can read the book if you had chosen the psychology path

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I can't help but wonder Carol is having a hidden agenda working late nights. But hey it adds to the story and it's all good.

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i think i found a bug when mc tries to read the blue book in the hall he just says "this book definetely is interesting" but you can't progress further
maybe not implemented yet? the story will develop more and maybe it will be needed in the future? :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I can't help but wonder Carol is having a hidden agenda working late nights. But hey it adds to the story and it's all good.
probably obvious but she knows about dad doesn't she? my guess it has something to do with that haha :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
oh if you're gonna work later (if you have time) maybe check the bin upstairs before it said mom cleaned it after you took one of the pills now it says "can't take both" --> maybe not uber important in the questline atm but could always be later on?
Thanks I'll check that later if/when veq gives me the latest code files, else he's going to do it ;)

Dont know if you had read my latest post in here, so I give it to you directly :p Ive taken the key from the couch, to Amy's cabinet and her notebook from the hall, but when in Amy's room, it says I dont have the key and more so MC says to him self, something about he wish he had her notebook but already took it :p seems like the game dont register the pick up of items... and I even started a new game and didnt save on any old files and tried it twice to be sure, I did nothing wrong :)

Edit: and here is my save file right before picking up the key and notebook :)
I'll test that save in a bit, but I tested that part myself multiple times tonight and it all worked without any problems.... :)

euhm i think i found a bug again --> after amy comes home from the hospital she is rested in bed and i gotta go talk with mom. i am following the amy+mom path but now i talk about the massage where she was indecisive. BUT this didn't happen because now the amy+mom path is "fixed" and they didn't add the massage oil scene in that path.
So that's a bug i guess ^^ I hope they add the massage oil scene back to the mom+amy path haha but i'll see! many thanks for the update such a good one with much content fml
Anyone got some spare bugspray? :D Jeez they're coming in faster than I can read about them :D I'll forward it to veq ;)

after a release..
View attachment 113756

and for those of you complaining about save game compatibility, you did not download a content add-on for a fully developed game, you are playing a piece of software in development
the maintaining of downward compatibility by the dev requires effort and time, that could have been spend for game development
at some point the code to check which version you play, which choices you made in which previous version gets bigger than the real one
so be grateful, if @veqvil tries, to maintain backward compatibility, but do not take for granted his efforts
sometimes it's pretty normal to start from scratch, and hey, you see some pretty ladies along the way..
Yeah he's tired af, he didn't get much sleep the past week ;)

Thanks, but most people don't really know how much work a "small game" like that actually is and can become ;)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
after a release..
View attachment 113756

i don't care about the saves because the game really changed with this newer version so i guess it's normal it doesn't work optimally --> quest list etc + more story!
And as said the 3 choices will really change in future v0.07 version. So i guess in v0.07 it will be best to start from scratch it seems haha :D

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes