DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Catwashere , read the post below that or two. Now not sure if Kuko is trolling or if he found a hidden gem. A screenshot would be nice. :evilsmile:

Definitely would shine a brighter light on Becky as a possible psychopath character in the game, in at least one path if is true. o_O

Reactions: veqvil

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Catwashere , read the post below that or two. Now not sure if Kuko is trolling or if he found a hidden gem. A screenshot would be nice. :evilsmile:

Definitely would shine a brighter light on Becky as a possible psychopath character in the game, in at least one path if is true. o_O
don't use hands of fire. me no troll... I just didn't screenshot it due to the surprise

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

So try it an let us know with a screenshot he said you need one love route so do one character love route and he said he beat Derek so that means he picked fitness also ignore the email.

How do u have 3 signatures?

Oct 29, 2016
Thank you for giving this game a shot!
I agree that finding things can be really hard in LaS right now! Gonna look into that and make it a little more obvious at least for the new content! (I try to focus on the new things first before doing too much rework) :D

Thank you for trying this game and this awesome feedback :)
Your concerns regarding the "Immersion stops" of this game really make sense and that's actually something I try to tackle using the planned walkthrough menu. There isn't any indication of what kind of relationship you are currently in, regarding each character and that really poses a problem. With the menu though I want to show the players in what relationship they are, what they can unlock/miss and how to get to the good stuff.

For me, multiple paths with major story impact can work and are something I really like to have in LaS. It's just that I'm still not able to execute that well enough so it's less confusing XD (This is my first title and I have to learn a lot to even get near my vision :D).

Nonetheless thank you so much for the praise and kind words! I will definitely keep improving this title and slowly but surely get closer to my ultimate goal, which is creating awesome games! :D

To all the other replies:
Geez, this thread is exploding and I wish I was able to answer all of you! I usually reply to every post, but for now, my biggest worry is to get haunted by dudes with pitchforks and torches, in case I won't update this month XD. I really want to pull this off while facing quite a few new challenges here and there since my coding "skills" are quite weak (blame it on my low IQ XD). For this update, I had way more time than usual and that's why I really don't want to let you guys wait even longer, so all I wanted to say is that I'm sorry for not replying.
Cheers!:D

No, thank YOU for making such a great game in your first attempt in erotic genre. You are definately already among the best game devs :)

If you could handle the menu indicators of relationship status in your future updates it would be great indeed!!

Keep up the good work friend. :)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It sounds like you would be shocked to know just how many girls and boys do just that in real life. I knew a girl who went a step above Becky and actually became a quite successful model in an attempt to sway her lost love with money and fame.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It sounds like you would be shocked to know just how many girls and boys do just that in real life. I knew a girl who went a step above Becky and actually became a quite successful model in an attempt to sway her lost love with money and fame.
ah, the stuff fairy tales are made of... we all probably knew a chick like that but she was always crazy about someone else.

Reactions: veqvil and DA22

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It sounds like you would be shocked to know just how many girls and boys do just that in real life.
It sounds exactly the oppostie.
Truthfully girls like that kinda scare me.
Yanderes are ment to be, they can be unnerving because they exhibit signs of no inhibition. But there are varying level of this and Becky isn't exactly the hardcore jap-style yandere :)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's because she is not a cheating bitch..... she realized that she wronged mc by accusing him cheating but couldn't apologize because he left the country.... she is a good girl but a little possessive....just like a yandere.....

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Before reading it here, I'd never heard the term "yandere" (no surprise here, I live on the opposite side of the earth).
Anyway, I was serching for infos and another term catched my attention... "tsundere".
Don't know why but Duke came in mind.....o_O.....:closedeyesmile:

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
That's because she is not a cheating bitch..... she realized that she wronged mc by accusing him cheating but couldn't apologize because he left the country.... she is a good girl but a little possessive....just like a yandere.....
Bruh... it's all to do with the yellow eyes there's gonna be something that makes women addicted to the MC, this is being telegraphed pretty hard

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes