DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Just one more! :biggrin::biggrin:
And now we all go crying down the road, have a beer at the pub and make some inappropriate jokes to restore our manly manners.
Ok, Ok, I surrender! You really can't stop yourself, can you? :closedeyesmile:
But since you mentioned Richard Marx, can we find a compromise with "Now and Forever"?. Please...:coldsweat:

Reactions: veqvil

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Becky strikes me more this way, song wise....

There is a little bit that says she a bit crazy but the girls is so lost and adorable I can't help but like her.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I would give her a chance in real life she loves you that much that means she would not cheat on you.
If you want to have best relation with a girl, then you need to find a yandere..... she will never cheat on you. But if you cheat on her that might be dangerous for you. Then again that means you don't want a healthy relationship.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Actually, I have the complete outline for this game already down on paper, including all characters, events cliffhangers, nasty cliffhangers, interesting cliffhangers and WTF-cliffhangers :D
Serious talk for a minute ..... can you not shoot any more of the girls?

Take me if you must, i'll be the human shield but for the love of all things pink and fluffy I don't think I can take many more endings like the last chapter.

Stubbed toes, standing on upturned plugs or lego i'd even stretch to a black eye .... the less bleeding out on a pavement the better for my heart.

I'm not a spring chicken anymore.

Too many shocks and i'll be a goner.

Neither of us want that ..... I hope.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Serious talk for a minute ..... can you not shoot any more of the girls?

Take me if you must, i'll be the human shield but for the love of all things pink and fluffy I don't think I can take many more endings like the last chapter.

Stubbed toes, standing on upturned plugs or lego i'd even stretch to a black eye .... the less bleeding out on a pavement the better for my heart.

I'm not a spring chicken anymore.

Too many shocks and i'll be a goner.

Neither of us want that ..... I hope.
Agree with you i just hope no one we care about dies or gets raped and please don't let Becky or your family betray you. I even like the neighbors they seem to have some kind of magic the father knows the son has something and the mom knew something about your sister by the way she acted in the clothing shop i think they are a incest family with some kind of magic they even say the father is old but looks young. I would love if you somehow can take over from the dad and get his family an your own family for a harem. I just hope the nasty an WTF cliffhangers are not some crazy sadistic stuff for the MC and his harem.

I'm begging you think about our feelings and what about the children. XD

Reactions: veqvil and DA22
Oct 29, 2016
So , yesterday i played for the 1st time LaS.

I dont know if this was mentioned before by other players , i am a recent follower of this thread , but :

The game is damn fine. The plot seems to be pretty well structured , the characters are well written and animated , the graphics are awesome in general.
But i have a problem.
I had this also with a couple more games this isnt the 1st time.

There are too many different routes man.
Too many different choices that affect the gameplay tremendously.
I surely understand that the need for many routes and paths is to promote replayability , i totally get it and i dont disagree in general. I dont like the typical click click move forward "games" that are nothing more than linear visual novels , but i have the feeling that if this continues it will have a massive effect in immersiveness.
For example , i literally had the walkthrough open all the time and skipped gaming in order to find out what should i do next in order to umlock the scene. and then again to unlock another one. and again and again.

At some point was so messed up , i thought i was doing sisters sub route but i was in mom love route instead.
Bottom line , i really enjoyed the game. The end got my like MAN WTF DID JUST HAPPENED. I NEED TO SEE NEXT UPDATE ASAP.

But , i didnt even had the courage to make another playthrough and follow another path.

Long story short , i would really like for the developer to try and introduce in later versions a 2 paths system , something like Dual Family for instance. Say , one is to play from mothers POV and another from sisters POV , or a LOVE POV / SUBMISSION POV.
Hell , i wouldnt even mind if there were just 2 different save slots colours , in order to save our LOVE or/and SUBMISSION playthroughs and distinguish them easily!!

As of now , i am in a complete mess. I love this game, i will MOST DEFINATELY continue playing it , BUT man , i want to be immersed and all these dozens of routes/choices cant help me enough.

PS: I remember , DoD had once tried to introduce the many routes/different choices pattern at one time , BUT MrDots luckily for us realised that if he continued on he would unreasonably complicate the game and skipped it on time.

Once again Congrats @veqvil for this great game man. :)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
SNIP<Long story short , i would really like for the developer to try and introduce in later versions a 2 paths system , something like Dual Family for instance.>SNIP
God a fate worse than death. The last thing we need is random rape and a path that gets nothing but incoherent rambles like the Son path in that game.

It might get complicated, but I like choice in this game and the chance to treat some characters better than others. So far Veq has done a great job splitting paths and rewarding the player despite which one he/she chooses. No need to get railroaded into something like Dual Family.

Reactions: veqvil and Zeeke

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Personally I love choices.

There are guides for those that get stuck if they want to see something specific but it is pretty obvious what choice leads down which path, the dev was nice enough to highlight the love and submission routes.

The one thing a guide will certainly help with are hidden items. It took me a while to find them, especially the trainers, but I noticed someone had added those to the guide for anyone that can't find them.

Personally i'm not a fan of restrictive games. I like choices if they have meaning which they do here and the dev already has it all mapped out so i'm confident moving forward.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hell , i wouldnt even mind if there were just 2 different save slots colours , in order to save our LOVE or/and SUBMISSION playthroughs and distinguish them easily!!
What I am doing for this game is that I decided to use the different pages of the save games for the different routes. So Amy submission is page 2, Harem is page 1, Carol Love is page 4. First save on the page is for a relatively early save on the path. In Amy's case the choice between love and submission in her room, so that can also be used if need to replay love path in future. Hope that will help you.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
do we know who's the youngest among becky, lily and jason? if it's the latest the father probably went thgough a vasectomy to avoid producing another luke-perry-wannabe

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
do we know who's the youngest among becky, lily and jason? if it's the latest the father probably went thgough a vasectomy to avoid producing another luke-perry-wannabe
Well, we don't know for sure, but Becky and MC are probably the same age. Jason is her younger brother. Lilly is the twin sister of JJ who is the best friend of the MC and at the same age too. So chances are high that Jason is the youngest (aside from Amy).

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes