Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Sex [v0.15] [Andrealphus]

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
also i'm missing the option to kiss with everyone and I can't seem to be able to get it back after i've done it with them once, same with taking them on a date

Reactions: StrangeName

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
To be able to get the AC folder you have to unpack the game following this post (click the little arrow after aldorain to be sent to the post and get the attached file)
Thanks again!!
Sorry if I keep asking, i am not kind of expert.. but how to do step one? Back up the game?

thanks a lot

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks again!!
Sorry if I keep asking, i am not kind of expert.. but how to do step one? Back up the game?

thanks a lot
To back up the game, Select the folder you saved it to, Copy it, paste it into another folder(Call that one backup or something that you can remember). Now you have backed up the game, congratulations you wonned.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
.08 was just the small bugfix update from a couple months ago, right? Last I knew the dev checked in back in August to say that the .08 update was small due to some real life issues, that a larger update would happen in September, and then hadn't been heard from since. It's looking like the dev ghosted, but it'd be great if someone could tell me I'm wrong about any of it.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
it is impossible to use the console. commands in this game, I can activate the commands but at the moment of giving esc the game goes off and not to mention that the smartphone does not work at all. is really frustrating. the game looks interesting.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Just tried this game, really enjoyable. I love the rpg style games like this where you pick your path and relationships, and each playthrough and day is different. Could do without the weird filter on the sex scenes gut really I just hope it isnt abandoned

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
both links are down.

Edit:Nm deleted the game anyway.

Last edited:

Shark99

Apr 26, 2017
Loved PotatoKing's smartphone. edited a small modified rpy file open it and drop in the Love&Sex/game/ac folder after you unpack the game. Whenever you click on your smartphone you will gain max Needs and it will add to the girl's desire and relationship when you send a friendly text. If you send friendly text from house pool you increase max desire and max relationship. If you send friendly text from office, Aletta and Tigerr become valid.

Reactions: dussalant