a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've checked this before with a different game and, despite following the rules, received no help or response. Could somebody at least share a console command or something to gain experience? This is my biggest problem with game and the exact reason why I was asking for the codes in the first place. The experience grinding is not optimized very well in my opinion.

I think you can also open it with "notepad".

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The experience grinding is not optimized very well in my opinion.
Leave us suggestions, man. I can't play the entire game with each update, I rely on our players to get insights.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Leave us suggestions, man. I can't play the entire game with each update, I rely on our players to get insights.
It's mostly the fact that the experience needed for each level up is more than doubled each time. That amount of grinding can get repetitive on a level bordering of annoying, especially when enemies can gang up you and knock you out after your partner leaves because of story purposes.
How about an NPC to spar with or an area where you can train and get experience more easily?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes the grind is very bad after the first level gain it jumps to 1000's more points and then 10,000's points and will take a very long time to reach the level needed to move onto the next part of the map, many days of nothing but grinding just to make 1 level is bad.
This is why I cheat exp to move it closer to finish the level most of the time.

It takes 124,000 xp to go from lvl 7 to lvl 8, I have been grinding now for 4 days at 6-8 hours a day and only at 39244 xp.
xp.jpg

Its the main reason for me to stop playing for weeks at a time or I just cheat it up to 120,000 xp then grind a few hours to make it to the next level.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Yes the grind is very bad after the first level gain it jumps to 1000's more points and then 10,000's points and will take a very long time to reach the level needed to move onto the next part of the map, many days of nothing but grinding just to make 1 level is bad.
This is why I cheat exp to move it closer to finish the level most of the time.

It takes 124,000 xp to go from lvl 7 to lvl 8, I have been grinding now for 4 days at 6-8 hours a day and only at 39244 xp.
View attachment 3481065

Its the main reason for me to stop playing for weeks at a time or I just cheat it up to 120,000 xp then grind a few hours to make it to the next level.
It's mostly the fact that the experience needed for each level up is more than doubled each time. That amount of grinding can get repetitive on a level bordering of annoying, especially when enemies can gang up you and knock you out after your partner leaves because of story purposes.
How about an NPC to spar with or an area where you can train and get experience more easily?
Hmm, let's see... My original intention was for the player to move to the next map to get opponents with higher level and then more exp, not to get all levels on the same map. :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, let's see... My original intention was for the player to move to the next map to get opponents with higher level and then more exp, not to get all levels on the same map. :unsure:
Its very hard to move to the next map without leveling up 1 to 2 levels before going.
You get your ass handed to you if you go before you level up and make more money to buy potions.
I went through 42 healing potion just trying to get to the next town once I finish the map I was on before leveling up more than 1 level, sometimes almost every move was a battle.

Ishigui

Apr 8, 2019
Fuck it, I would have considered paying for the cheat if it was for the lower tier at 4,50$, but the fact he put it at 7,50$ makes me not even want to consider it.

PREGCHAD

Aug 10, 2018
First call appears to be bugged in 3.13. After getting the tribe the supplies and weapons, asking to invade, you cannot go west anymore.

Edit it works when you have Ell as your companion.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, guys. It's time to start the content of the next update... I thought of an efficient way to increase exp gains in a way that doesn't unbalance the game.

1. When the MC defeats a group of enemies alone, he receives +10% exp bonus for each opponent.
2. From level 3 onwards, he gains a bonus of 1000 exp for each opponent (if the opponent is a level higher than him)
3. The training event with Skystone soldiers generates a bonus reward
4. Missions generate an exp bonus

Everything according to the amount of each level, I will need to calibrate everything... Does that sound better?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, guys. It's time to start the content of the next update... I thought of an efficient way to increase exp gains in a way that doesn't unbalance the game.

1. When the MC defeats a group of enemies alone, he receives +10% exp bonus for each opponent.
2. From level 3 onwards, he gains a bonus of 1000 exp for each opponent (if the opponent is a level higher than him)

Everything according to the amount of each level, I will need to calibrate everything... Does that sound better?
It seems so and once you have it I will start a new game to try it out.

Reactions: Airell

Talosa

Dec 22, 2017

#2 is a good change, it does actually incentivize at least smacking a higher level guy.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
News day, guys. This is April 1st, but I don't lie or joke about our game development. Consider me a more serious person... And so, I bring you the very direct news: Ver 0.3.15 will focus on Rasha. Bringing our sweet Orc girl to Skystone, expanding her route and preggo content too, and lots of other little things.

After that, maybe we'll set foot in Ravenna solidly, and start the 0.4 update line... Or maybe Selena in Skystone, something I saw our patrons asking for too on our Discord. But anyway, I'm happy to know that I'm already halfway through working with Rasha. I don't like making posts with pure promises, I like presenting work done... Best feeling ever.

As our patrons voted in the latest poll, Rasha and Renee are heading to the castle, and having their content significantly expanded. But there are secondary focuses too, which are basically complementing the events with the Skystone soldiers, interacting with our guard, our captain (Gael), text-boxes, but... Wait, I always prepare a small list to complement what I'm referring to.

Version 0.3.15 Roadmap
  • Rasha integration into Skystone, expansion of her route, new clothes, polishing/expansion of her preggo stuff, new dialogues
  • Reorganization of Rasha's firstborn (Expansion and new artwork)
  • Dating event (Preggo/Non-preggo)
  • Intimacy time
  • - Let her ride
  • - Doggystyle
  • - Missionary
  • - Lotus
  • - Sex system (Unique variations)
  • - Taste the cherry
  • - Titty massage
  • - Foot massage
  • - Bath Events - Skystone
  • - First Cowgirl (Unique)
  • - Cowgirl
  • - Thigh massage
  • Introduction to Skystone portal with Gwen and Evelyn
  • Friendly event with Gael, take him for a beer in Ardass and some variations of dialogue
  • Keep implementing the tips of SilverMaxy for skills and the skilltree
  • New womb set for Leporyn/Leporan females
  • Lactation event for Lisbeth and Renee threesome
  • Put the entire game within the new text-boxes
  • New ways to gain experience, exp rewards for missions, and adjustments in this field to encourage leveling
And to complement and follow tradition, a little artistic peek. I decided to give more colors to Ellaryel, and more life to our soldiers... A sample of how cute the textboxes turned out too. <3

1712005712625.png
1712005705647.png

Now with the weekly devlog done, I have to go finish Rasha's bathing events... I want to finish the week with all the content ready to be polished. However, without deadlines... I can't promise specific dates. This will be released when everything is ready to be released.

SeriouslyBlah

May 22, 2021
hello,did saves from 3.8 become incompatible? mine don't seem to be working,not exactly looking forward to restart the game once again,but I'll try for Ghorza

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
hello,did saves from 3.8 become incompatible? mine don't seem to be working,not exactly looking forward to restart the game once again,but I'll try for Ghorza
Shot your problem at us, man. Normally, I can do these things in your save.

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Renee moving into the castle. Please advise.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, a little news delay... But here we are. Basically, I want to say that most of the update's content is ready, with the exception of a few small loose ends here and there. Rasha has received an expansion and many new events, while her pregnancy content has also been improved and expanded.

The game received new events in other areas too, such as new dialogues and events with Gael. Now, you can approach your captain. A little threesoem flavor with Lisbeth and Renee too, with honey cherries... You'll see soon. Currently, I'm polishing and writing some new stuff for Rasha's birth events, and polishing her kids' content.

Yris is our new addition, Rasha's firstborn. Yes, Kory will from now on be the second kid to be born, as we already had a Usin boy in Skystone, Dillen. So, I decided to reverse the order a little, and that requires rewriting the events for Yris. And that's quite sweet... But as usual, here's a clear list of what was done. A list is always better than a wall of text.

Roadmap List
  • Rasha integration into Skystone, expansion of her route, new clothes, polishing/expansion of her preggo stuff, new dialogues (Done)
  • Reorganization of Rasha's firstborn (Ongoing)
  • Dating event (Preggo/Non-preggo) (Done)
  • Bed and bathing new events (Done)
  • Introduction to Skystone portal with Gwen and Evelyn (Ongoing)
  • Friendly events with Gael, take him for a beer in Ardass and some variations of dialogue (Unique and repeatable) (Done)
  • Keep implementing the tips of SilverMaxy for skills and the skilltree (Ongoing, polishing time...)
  • New womb set for Leporyn/Leporan females (Done)
  • Lactation event for Lisbeth and Renee threesome (Done)
  • Put the entire game within the new text-boxes (Ongoing)
  • New ways to gain experience, exp rewards for missions, and adjustments in this field to encourage leveling (Ongoing... Polishing time...)
  • Renee and Lisbeth sex event - Threesome Cherries Flavor (Done)

I will soon begin the polishing and testing phase, and this includes adding new features such as adjustments to Experience gains, and other things and suggestions given by our patrons. But there are some beautiful art assets to spice up the week's devlog, and I'll leave that to you...

1712800386152.png
1712800394637.png

Rasha, Yris, and Kristan. Some rework, and new additions. I want to add artwork for all of our kids, of course. Everyone has unique content, so why not artwork too?

Ahh yes, we are in a small poll to decide the content of the next update. We can have Agatha pregnancy storyline, or the first part of Selena's storyline, our Half-Elf. If you would like to vote, feel free to come to our Discord...

1712800508848.png

If you would like to vote, feel free to come to our Discord...

Reactions: ZD_12 and Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Just saying, guys. Ver 0.3.16 will be focused on Selena, as people voted at our Discord. But 0.3.17 will be Agatha's pregnancy line.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes