Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Quickfix updated, guys. If you are having issues with going forward with story quests, this is fixed now. We've made a small reordering of the missions, but this only affects new saves.

can we know what about gnoll romance please
Astana quest?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Quickfix updated, guys. If you are having issues with going forward with story quests, this is fixed now. We've made a small reordering of the missions, but this only affects new saves.

Astana quest?
sorry I mean her Gharol Uloth

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
I've asked about the codes already, but would somebody please share the latest ones for v0.3.13? Since I've seen the codes for previous versions shared on this site I figured that it wouldn't be an issue.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
One thing I think would be wise to add is love/trust levels for NPCs even if we can't get romantic with them. For instance, Lorraine. I have no idea how far I am with her(I believe you need to be friendly with her to progress with her mom). It's irritating reading the same text and not really having any idea how far along I am.

Astalorus

Jul 11, 2019
Dialogue prototype... Thoughts?
I personally like that direction for dialogue, adds another Visual layer to the otherwise Text based game. Also allows easier/faster identification of who's talking and whats "inner thought/exposition" text.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
If you want the new codes then go to patreon and get them, there suppose to be for patreon's only.
Again, I have seen the codes from previous versions posted on this site. Furthermore, I believe that the PUBLIC version of the game should have it's codes released for free. Why pay for a previous version's code when said version is now free. I can understand paying for the patreon verion's codes, but that is because it's an advanced version. It doesn't seem fair to place the codes for the public version behind a pricewall.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Again, I have seen the codes from previous versions posted on this site. Furthermore, I believe that the PUBLIC version of the game should have it's codes released for free. Why pay for a previous version's code when said version is now free. I can understand paying for the patreon verion's codes, but that is because it's an advanced version. It doesn't seem fair to place the codes for the public version behind a pricewall.
That's not how the world works, so you better sit down and wait until someone leak it for you, or make a request in the proper section in this site.

Also, developers doesn't have to share anything if they don't want to, public or no public.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
That's not how the world works, so you better sit down and wait until someone leak it for you, or make a request in the proper section in this site.

Also, developers doesn't have to share anything if they don't want to, public or no public.
Could someone tell me where to make this request?

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
I've checked this before with a different game and, despite following the rules, received no help or response. Could somebody at least share a console command or something to gain experience? This is my biggest problem with game and the exact reason why I was asking for the codes in the first place. The experience grinding is not optimized very well in my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes