• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Love and Corruption - Plans and list

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
1673906149939.png

Hey guys, just making a thread for my game so I can keep the to-do list sorted and take the chance to share this with anyone interested. I have my discord for the project but it's kinda hard to keep plans in order over there with people posting constantly. lol

I'm creating a text-based game, but with some spicy visual parts too - Love and Corruption

The technical part...
I'm using Sugarcube (Twine), in a heavily modified form to meet the demands of an RPG with the look I want. I spent several months, if I remember well, almost a year to develop the RPG systems (basic framework) for the complete game. A very hard initial job, but it needed to be done.

The content part...
"You are a young man who goes through a serious situation in your life and sees everything around you suddenly changed by Demons. You fall from a normal, peaceful life into a world of conflict where you have to do your part."

Building a large, detailed world is a huge, yet enjoyable, work. Lots of details, stories, characters, interactions. Everything needs to be laid out consistently and coherently, and that's why I'm making my little thread to sort things out, as I said.

What we have in the game right now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before you ask, yes it is a complete pregnancy system. That is, impregnation (the hot part that everyone likes) but also the rest, which for me is just as important. The pregnancy experience can only be complete if you have the full circle, which goes from sex and impregnation to pregnancy, dialogues during the stages of pregnancy, and finally childbirth and interaction with children, and of course, watching them age.

Currently, the game has 422k words and several hours of gameplay. I'm finishing the first phase of the story, the first region, although there is still much more to do.

But anyway, that's what the game is and what I've created so far. What am I actually planning?

The list, I'll try to sort it by priority.

The art thing, I didn't mention much because it's kinda simple - All the scenes in the game will have pregnant and non-pregnant variant artwork. Early and late preggo. All characters will have proper artwork, if necessary corrupt and pure version.

I didn't mention the addition of many more systems because basically everything is ready, from here I just need to create content and polish the thing when necessary, making systemic improvements.

That's all I could think of for now, of course, as the game progresses and new story stuff, locations, and regions are added, a lot more can come. That's what it means to create a world, a ton of tons of megatons of work. lol

I'll keep my thread updated as often as possible, and of course, I'm always open to suggestions and new ideas in case anyone wants to share this.

I almost forgot... In case anyone wants to check out the game, my networks.

F95 thread

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I gotta admit, I came into the thread not expecting much when I saw the HTML tag, but you sure surprised me!

It shows that you put a ton of work into designing everything (characters, pregnancy, systems, abilities, etc.).

I don't have time to play your game or offer feedback, but I can bump your thread. ;)

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Apparently I forgot to add new single girl content to the sex system. Well, each pose and variation for each girl gets around 3k words, not a problem. I just need to remember to do this... The game is too big and it's easy to get lost creating content for other areas. lol

Posting here a touch so I don't forget this again, I don't want the sex system to get repetitive. This needs a regular addition of content.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Milestone of one year reached. Today is Love and Corruption's first anniversary, and I want to leave a note here how satisfied I am with everything I've done just to see how it goes next year. lol

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Well, I've decided that Lisbeth will be the star of the next release. I had been wanting to continue with her story for a long time, a romance quest, and finally the redhead catgirl becoming a lover and going to live in Skystone.

As I'm writing this, I'm on the final part of her romance quest. Two small maps, dialogues, opportunities for love points... And Lisbeth's roadmap.

Lisbeth roadmap...

> Intro at Ingmery
> First unique scene
> Repeable scenes and initial dialogues until +20 love
> Purpose to her for stop whoring, if love is big enough, she will think about it
> After 1 day, return to her and start her mission
> You'll go to Fallville, check on a problem with her family. After all, the protag wouldn't let Lis go alone on a dangerous mission
> Resolving this further elevates Lis's love, and when she returns to Ingmery, she makes the decision to move in with the protag and fall in love completely
> Unique opening scene when she becomes his girl
> After that, 3 repeable scenes at bedroom
> New dialogues with variations depending on love level
> Events around the castle, alone or interacting with the other girls
> Unique scene opening the interactions at the bath chambers
> After that, 2 repeable scenes at bathroom
> Scene with wine... Hot night with Lis
// For her pregnancy... (Not at 0.2.3)
> Announcement of the first pregnancy
> Rewrite all the scenes while pregnant.
> Add pregnancy dialogs
> Variations for each pregnancy phase and first & later pregnancies
> Birth event, unique scene for the first-born and after event with naming the next babies
> First-born
> Events for baby, toddler and teenager phase
> Teenager: Unique dialogs and events
> After babies
> Interacting with them at nursery, events around the castle
> Ending with Lisbeth, 100 love and have some babies...

I commissioned a scene for her, Lotus position. One of several artworks I plan... I'd love to do them all for her release, but it's a slow and long-term process.

1655060681186.png
Try to coordinate the references for such a pose and you will see quite a challenge... Although this is one of my favorite poses.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Finally added inventory pages... Maybe I'll set some traits to unlock them...

invPages.gif

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Right, what will it be for v0.2.4... Lyrith time! I've been wanting to allow the protagonist to take this milfy Alraune to the castle for quite some time... Time to do this.

Lyrith's roadmap

* New intro, new intro single event.
* New interaction dynamics with Lyrith at the beginning, when she is rescued from Wilderness Cave by the protag.
* Two new repeatable scenes. "Be served" and "Taste her", for those who enjoy feeling the full flavor of a woman...
* A new unique event, intense missionary. After that, the missionary is released.
* The other sex scenes will be completely rewritten as well, part of the polishing and revision.
* You can take Lyrith to Skystone, see an introductory event and then you can find her in the Cave Shrine.
* Two new scenes. "Breast service", and "Doggystyle".
* Add variations for Lyrith to the sex system... I wouldn't leave Lyrith out of it, and now she will have unique variations in our sex sys.
* New dialogs, and other important details like Lyrith's codex page with important information. Small things, but that make a difference in the end.

And a commission for her, of course. I wouldn't release without at least one artwork to lighten the focus girl. lol

1656899954638.png

Just a sketch, still needs to be finished. And of course, all scenes with Lyrith will have artwork... (In the right time...) Including the bathing scenes I plan on doing with her.

Half the work with Lyrith is done now. Let's see what I can do until next weekend... I like challenges.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Ahhh, done. With 0.2.4 released, Lyrith has a proper romance with new interactions, dialogue, and a new dynamic. I've been looking forward to doing this for a while... But now, the next thing: Lisbeth pregnancy.

The next pregnancy of the game... Let me see... This will be 0.2.5.
  • Rewrite all of Lisbeth's scenes for pregnancy variations, and add one or two new unique scenes for the pregnancy
  • New CG sex with pregnant and non-preggo variations
  • Add new dialogs
  • Add new variant artworks
    • Early pregnancy
    • Heavy pregnancy
  • Add birth scene
    • First birth
    • Repeable births
  • Add the events of the first baby
    • Unique character to be created
    • Artwork for him/her
    • Dialogues and a couple of events for the kid
  • Add the kids' place in the castle, the nursery
  • Add new dialogs and interactions for the other Lisbeth kids
  • Some random events around the castle, even with the other girls

Reactions: sonhot

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, now I need to make generic children more interactive and unique... Let's think, adding a core personality to them and general interactions for each is a solution. For each girl's children, a new set of interactions. That should sort it out... Now, the ins and outs of the code.

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
Super impressive work, dude. I only just found this thread but I never realised you were building this game in Sugarcube. Feeling motivated to try harder on my own project now :')

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, let's see this... A step further in the paternity simulator. 3 possible personalities for generic kids, interaction interface for them.

You can interact with them, see dialogues and events and description with 6 variations for each of the personalities and genres.

• Trusting
  • Shy
  • outgoing

This should have 6 variations in total, for an average of 4-8 kids per girl. This will make them much more unique, allowing for more interactivity.

Additionally, I improved the genetics functions for more varied traits, including the most dominant traits. I still need to touch the fur, and skin color later.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Successfully added personalities for the generic kids, and events, dialogs and interactions for each of them. Hard work, but it's done...

Now I want to add more content for Argekh and Fellise in 0.2.8... Maybe I'll start the Astana storyline. We will see...

That said, we now have our 3 initial ladies in artwork. Lynara the succubus. Katelyn, the protagonist's mother. And Seldarine, queen of Evenstar.

1663550017749.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Without taking much more time to choose... v0.2.9 needs a focus. Currently 3 things I want to do but can't do all in one patch.

1. First Lupine girl as a follower. Our first wolf girl... She is related to Eldrin's quest.
2. Rinny Events, Khae's best friend.
3. Naomi rework and expansion.

My favorite is our Lupine girl as we still need one of them in the game.

Yes, I need to choose only one of them. If I take care of two big tasks in addition to my official work, it gets pretty exhausting.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
An update... Several things have been added. Great job revamping old storylines that I made earlier in the game, but which were no longer fitting my current standards.
After completing a full rework of Khae, Durya, and Naomi, we can finally move on to the next story mission and visit the capital city of Vallia.
After that, much more to come, and many more places to travel, and girls of all kinds to meet...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm especially happy and proud of the latest release. I've revamped the entire storyline for Ghorza and Khae, but one other big thing... The game's UI.

This is much prettier now...

1676242838827.png 1676242873142.png 1676242933088.png 1676242951543.png 1676242989967.png 1676243023527.png 1676243050720.png

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Slavery system added. Now, this is extensive work... This needs to get more content and more improvements on a regular basis. Next target: List of traits and more interactions...

Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
Just a note on what may be a bug - When I purchased the properties from the mayor of Ardass, as soon as I visited Skystone, I received ALL the accumulated income from the inn. About 132k+.