EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
considering that this thread was requested by the game dev themselves, it could be a stolen game. You remember the name of it?
Not stolen. But the guy is right. The first release was on another sites. and the story line a bit different. I changed it.
The title is the same, "LOVE AND ASHES."
It supposes to be love story that will end up in ashes, aka bad ending.
Short story is I wanted to abandon this game, but I picked it up again.
Because it took too long too make. In a day I can only render 1-2 images, due to slower cpu and gpu. But now I have upgraded.

The plan of the story lines also change, to comform to the rule of f95zone restricting lolis and shotas.
And I'm considering also the longevity of this line of work, if I were to do lolis and shotas.
As f95zone mentioned about "fly below radars."
Many platforms has changed to restricting lolis and shotas due to terms from payment providers I guess?

Last edited:

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Hm. None of the choices in the game matter, since the game tells you to pick a different path. I hope further development will add content to those choices, or remove the choices altogether if no content for them will be written.
The future development will fill those choices.
Since ideas and creating and rendering process takes a lot of time, I choose to focus at one path first.

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Android port pls
Yea, there's a problem regarding android version.
I use Tyrano Builder.
Their exporter is still bad.
The only version that works straight out of the bat, is PC Windows. Linux I haven't tested.
The rest such as android, etc have problems or not easy to do it, such as mac (Need to have a mac to export).
So for the meantime, I can only release the WIN version.

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Well, there will be incest, blackmail, unrequited love, no harem, no ntr (cuckold?), no femdom, no maledom.

There will be a conflict between Jovial and his very jealous childhood (girl)friend, who Jovial tries to ignore.
If a girl had given her heart to a boy, its natural for her to fight for that boy attention, right. Even the boy is ignoring her?
But what will Jovial do, what will that girl do, what will happen?
And how the relationship between Jovial and his teacher? Will Jovial becomes so evil and perverted due to his anger?
If only Jovial didn't confess his feeling, what could happen?
Which story lines will tell what? It's a mystery.
And you will decide the faith of these characters in the future.

Last edited:

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
The plan of the story lines also change, to comform to the rule of f95zone restricting lolis and shotas.
And I'm considering also the longevity of this line of work, if I were to do lolis and shotas.

Many platforms has changed to restricting lolis and shotas due to terms from payment providers I guess?
There's another simillarily popular site like f95 that lets you post games with those in it, you could always do a "patched" version on that site and Subscribestar doesn't care about what's in your games.

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
There's another simillarily popular site like f95 that lets you post games with those in it, you could always do a "patched" version on that site and Subscribestar doesn't care about what's in your games.
For now subscribestar.adult doesn't care.
But as far as I know Fanbox used to be like that, but now? They're restricting.
One of the main concern is longevity.
Not many platforms alike nowadays that I know allowing the kind of content I would like to make.
Subscribestar.adult could change. Nobody knows. Everything changes. I can't expect they won't.

Rajagelek

Mar 14, 2020
Not stolen. But the guy is right. The first release was on another sites. and the story line a bit different. I changed it.
The title is the same, "LOVE AND ASHES."
It supposes to be love story that will end up in ashes, aka bad ending.
Short story is I wanted to abandon this game, but I picked it up again.
Because it took too long too make. In a day I can only render 1-2 images, due to slower cpu and gpu. But now I have upgraded.

As f95zone mentioned about "fly below radars."
Do you have a link to the original game?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Alas! Though I would love too.
But Tyrano Builder can't export apk.
Damned! I'll be damned I tell ye.
If your ultimate goal is to attract support, I would recommend taking a week or two to learn Ren'Py. Get a scripting oriented text editor like Notepad++ or Visual Studio. It's already pretty low odds you're going to hit it big in this space; don't shoot yourself in the foot at the starting line by using TyranoBuilder. I've never developed a game myself in Ren'Py so IDK if there are any shortcuts built into the SDK, but I usually mod them at least a little bit, you can do a ton of copy/pasting to save time if you plan correctly and use standardized spacing and syntax, and you can use comments as placeholders for stuff to go back to if you don't have all your variables/transitions ready as you're writing your script.

If you're just doing this for fun then hey do what's convenient. But no one's gonna give you money for a TyranoBuilder game unless it's a frickin' masterpiece.

Reactions: anon280

EngelKuchKuch

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Thank you for the suggestion.
I started with Renpy.
I know a bit how to use one, at least to create the VN I wanted to create.
But I'm not good in organizing the coding.
I don't want to end up in a pile of codes.
I have experiences with codings in the past, and I know my weakness.
That's the reason I use Tyrano.
Of course I didn't know that the exporter not as good as Renpy.

Well Before Tyrano I use Visual Novel Maker, which is worse than Tyrano in my opinion.

If I used Renpy, it will add extra layer of time cost and complexity. I'm an army of one. I need everything efficient.

At the beginning I just want to tell stories in comic form. But I didn't like making those conversation bubbles and putting text in it. VN just feel simpler to me.

I think what people care at the end is the end product and the experience playing it.
And not what the product made of.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Thank you for the suggestion.
I started with Renpy.
I know a bit how to use one, at least to create the VN I wanted to create.
But I'm not good in organizing the coding.
I don't want to end up in a pile of codes.
I have experiences with codings in the past, and I know my weakness.
That's the reason I use Tyrano.
Of course I didn't know that the exporter not as good as Renpy.

Well Before Tyrano I use Visual Novel Maker, which is worse than Tyrano in my opinion.

If I used Renpy, it will add extra layer of time cost and complexity. I'm an army of one. I need everything efficient.

At the beginning I just want to tell stories in comic form. But I didn't like making those conversation bubbles and putting text in it. VN just feel simpler to me.

I think what people care at the end is the end product and the experience playing it.
And not what the product made of.
You are right. as long as your storytelling,mc and renders are good and u are updating it constantly ,other things wont matter that much.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes