Unreal Engine Lost Stars [Public Alpha 1.0] [OrionLegacy72]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner02.png

Overview:

Lost Stars is Sci-Fi Adult RPG, you start your adventure on Phaeton, a desolated mining asteroid where various groups of Outlaws are constantly fighting to take control of it.
As a Freelancer you'll be hired to complete contracts for those able to afford your services, even if those contracts will often mean doing the Outlaws dirty job by killing the competition.
But survival isn't easy on Phaeton and resources are scarce. While being a gun for hire isn't the most glorious job, worst fate awaits those who confronts the ones in power...

Thread Updated: 2023-11-27
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: OrionLegacy72
Censored: NO
Version: Public Alpha 1.0
Language: English
Dev Thread: Dev Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Phaeton.png FactoryScreen.png HubArea02.png CharacterCreation.png ScreenContracts.png ScreenRest.png ScreenShot00008.png ScreenShot00013.png

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Wassup, dog? We heard you like metallic-cased ammunition ...
1701180477556.png
... so we put a self-loading pistol on your self-loading pistol so you can eject empty cases while you eject empty cases.

• Haha
Reactions: TheNextOne

RVRR

Dec 16, 2018
In the character creation menu you cant use any of the buttons it shows at the bottom of the screen?
so no character rotation or moving the camera away from the face so half the menu you cant use... since you cant see whats happening.
after restarting i got the menu to work so im not sure why it wasnt working the first time around.

Then when you talk to a bandit you get stuck in a dialogue system while they gun you down missing half the shots, same for the player you shoot like a drunk storm trooper...

If you do manage to get a bit further then this you will notice you cant equip any of the bandits clothes and you can keep dropping clothes from your inventory until you have -9001 weight?

when you do the tour mission and you meet the gun store owner for the first time you can get a delivery mission which causes a fatal error...

As a game developer myself I wonder if you even play tested this yourself before going public?

I am curious to see where this goes...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: D17345A

kelvessi

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not even going to try it, it.... makes my GPU sing. Yes, my GPU is making sounds, not the fans, just metallic shrieking sounds.
I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen.
FPS should be on by default. Making this game to run at 200+ FPS is such a waste and even harmful.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Wassup, dog? We heard you like metallic-cased ammunition ...
View attachment 3124915
... so we put a self-loading pistol on your self-loading pistol so you can eject empty cases while you eject empty cases.
Gawd damn it, do we need to explain everything? This kool pistols can fire two bullets at once... thanks to this new system, recoil does not effect accuracy and shooters -theoretically- can hit exact spot twice in quick succession.

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I don’t understand what to do - when at the very beginning they call and say press Y, everything just stops and nothing happens. Restarted several times - the same effect. I'm deleting.