VN - Ren'Py - Lost Moon [v0.8] [Zulyus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rikon6

This ntr game one is the best of mine! I love netorare.
    Why?
    Because I'm tired of vanilla and slobbery repeating games!
    This one is special). Cool animation. Nice girl No long and boring text.

I hope you don't have to wait long for the update..
  2. 1.00 star(s)

iainmore

I have nothing against NTR, Interracial or cheating as genre's if they are well written but this isnt well written. the dialogue is peurile and infantile and far from original, well written it is definitely not. the writers need to go back to school or broaden thier reading material. The art work and graphics hurt my eyes and give me headaches. That can be improved on easily in my view. All in all it is orecious time I will never get back again. I hoped for more but it just ddint appear.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Truesleep

Extremely low efort, even for the genre, some hardcore ntr fans, absolutely starving for content, may, get some small joy from this, but it's hardly worth the time.

I can barely find 200 characters worth of anything to say about this asset flip shovelware.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Juve88

I tried the game, I'm not talking about the graphics because honestly I haven't seen similar graphics for 30 years, but I still miss one thing, who is MC in this game, the story, it has a vague similarity with another game, only this one is worse , but, I don't want to be seen as a bad guy, why play a rape game, I don't see betrayals, nor decent dialogues, nor a story, but a BBC that we didn't understand well, he rapes two girls, yes a girlfriend with this guy, and the sister, but the boy, does not participate in the game, you can feel it in 5 actions, but like a total child, even now, after having played, I try to understand why........
  6. 4.00 star(s)

NTR guy

Edit: Review is for version 0.6

Nice kinect novel, i almost dropped it since i'm not a fan of blackmail (especially in this case where the blackmail reason is really dumb), and even less fan of rape(I like the seduction aspect of NTR), but... that being said... i liked the models and animation so i decided to see a little more and i enjoyed the situations and corruption flow after the dumb start.

It's worth it if you can look past the dumb blackmail+rape beginning and the cliche bbc bully, you will enjoy nice models, sex animations and nice NTR situations.