README Lost Media

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
lostmedia.png
We have a huge archive of adult games, comics, animations, assets, mods, etc on this site, going back decades, but not all of them are easy to find or worse: some get lost again as links die and threads are forgotten.

While we did start keeping back-ups of everything in the release sections after a certain point, there are also many threads from the early days of this community that did not get backed up in time and ended up lost. This is a thread for helping find these files in whatever dark corners of the internet they might still exist.

Please keep this thread clean, any posts that do not include links or at least very relevant info will be deleted.
Do not discuss these games here.

Games:
Becoming [Pink Lotus]
Linux x86 & x64 + Mac
Leela's Awakening [3Diddly] - Mac Version Found
Seduction [bassman_al] - All versions
Greystone City Episode 0 [Cheisst] - All versions Found
The Aurion's Tale [The Aurion's Team] - All versions
God of Chains [Silicon Knight] - All versions
Sol Stories [Ahgd] - All versions Found
Hypno Lovers [Zuripai Games] - Linux version
Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Alek ErectSociety] - Ep. 1, Ep. 4 & Ep. 5 Mac Futa on male
Rogue-like: Evolution [Oni] - 2020 Version April Fool's version - Mac Found

Comics and Animations:
P. Skyler Owes/Eros Comix - Sexecutioner Volume 2 Issue 1 Found
TheBoogie/NotBoogie Tier 2 Siterip [NotBoogie] All files except April 2020

Assets:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Serious business only here, we will leave the thread open for now, but we will lock it if there is too much offtopic chatter.

Do not post game requests in this thread, or reports of dead links, instead report the thread and our team will check if they can be found before declaring them as lost.

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
Something that's missing (but never got posted here AFAIK) is Seupermax 1.0.2. The version 1.0.1 is in the thread, but not the lastest version. (link to the site: ; link to the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/seupermax-demo-sexums.15200/ ) It was posted on patreon but the creator retired and closed patreon.

Also, I don't know if I should mention it: smith6x7 flash games. I didn't find a thread about that on f95 zone, but he was a pretty active adult flash games maker (focused on expansion stuff) back in the days, but a lot of his flash games disappeared and are hard to find nowadays (I can upload those I have if you want but I know I am missing a few at the very least)

"Darkness Falls: Ytrio 0.7" and "Night of the witch" by sluggo are also a lost medias. I have found TF University made by him but I have no idea if it's the last version (version 2.0), I also have no idea if there are other games

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
There is also MSR3 that is lost media. It was a RPGM games about breast expansion. MSR1 and 2 can be downloaded here:

Reactions: M1K3_0

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe this thread could also be used to archive content that was removed from games?

Ive seen quite a few devs starting to purge contents from their games if some people complain about it. That content will effectively become lost media if those earlier versions are not archived.