• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All :) have you guys tried the new update? We updated the game based on the comments here. Appreciate the feedback <3
Keep up the good work, glad you're taking feedback from us filthy pirates into account. On that note, if you're going to be posting here regularly (which I encourage), you can open a General Support ticket and ask for a game developer badge to be added under your name. This will help us identify you as the author and give you thread ownership perks as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ncone and rKnight

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Paying 10$ for Full Version and 25$ for EX (exclusive content)... Riiiiight...
Cause of Demo being very short (I won't be surprised it will be), not planning to play. Thought I would've suggested add Pregnancy, and, if possible, upload Game in Steam. I have no regrets for buying same Monster Girl Invasion by MGGEDev from there. It's one of my favourite Games. And I regret nothing for buying it. - my saying to Developers of Lost in Endoria

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Hi All :) have you guys tried the new update? We updated the game based on the comments here. Appreciate the feedback <3
The OP is still the demo, unless you uploaded the update to one specific link aside from the megaupload. So I'm not sure what update your talking about.
I'm not the only person who uses my bank account so I can't really go putting unknown charges on it in order to support you. You want feedback, I'll give it, but the game will need to be posted here for me to try it.

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
surprised I didn't comment on this thread to get updated yet. seems to have some potential, will come back a few years later

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes