Others - Lost in Endoria: Monster Girls [v0.8.95d Demo] [Yukari-chan]

1. 1.00 star(s)

V KO D 693

idea is great, execution is lacking, artwork is nice, game does not run smoothly- as in- not physical machine performance lacking, but the game design direction. Choices don't actually matter, so much talking, and starting area is counter intuitive to work with. needs a basic tutorial
  2. 1.00 star(s)

L33tmaster

GOOD LORD THE CLICKING
    The art is solid, but there is soooooooo much talking before you can do anything!
    Being that I am playing this when it is in the Demo(0.7~) I won't go into how there are unfinished scenes littered throughout. But I will not forgive the absurd amount of dialog that this demo has! It felt like 15mins of me constantly clicking the mouse to go through the game.
    Mind you the scene after the, only, card battle was quite nice.

TLDR: Way to much dialog, Nice art, and the game auto saves so there is no going back to the aforementioned scene .... But its the demo
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Uldork57

Way too much padding, also not too happy about the audio options making almost no difference in terms of volume. The game auto saves which isn't the worst thing, but makes me worried about having to button mash through the same dialouge again.

It kills me how many times the mc says "oh I won't hurt you creature", like we get it. You don't have to remind us of his intentions or what's going on after five seconds. This type of writting is the main issue I take with this game, is just not fun to read. So is gonna be hard to immerse yourself in this world, whilst being annoyed by the hundred redundant statement.

The art is a mixed bag, is really easy to tell what the inspiration is for some of it. The quality is not too bad but it wastes too much space, that should have been reserved for the text box