echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
This is gonna sound stupid and it's early on in development so I don't know if anyone can answer my question, but can I pick someone and stick with them? I'm perfectly fine with a harem game, I would just rather stick with one person. Lol I know that's weird.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
This is gonna sound stupid and it's early on in development so I don't know if anyone can answer my question, but can I pick someone and stick with them? I'm perfectly fine with a harem game, I would just rather stick with one person. Lol I know that's weird.
Maybe? Probably?:unsure: All I can say with certainty is that it's plausible, but there will probably be a (possibly mandatory) poly relationship from what I've understood:p

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
YaYa's - Possible Translation of the Overview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck Dev with your game. I'm just teasing you about that overview, wow. :D -Humor-

UPDATE - I played the game for a while and I have to say, the original Overview is surely lacking (needs to better describe what to expect) for what ever game 'plot' I just experienced.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, good luck with the game!

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Hi guys I don't know who he is but, this game is lost hope not last hope, and it not only a sex game and also story driven, well thanks bro for free publicity. Well if you are Interested. Give a try, my game is available for free . When it comes to English. I need some time to adjust it. So you guys please adjust. And I'm not trying to recreate any game, it's my own project with single indie dev, that's me. And my game name is lost hope not last hope
Bye
Wear mask

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
Why the swap from Last hope to LOST HOPE??
Because I didn't know some post my game without my permission. It's actually lost hope from first , I just saw this thread today, I think I clarified your confussion

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi guys I don't know who he is but, this game is lost hope not last hope, and it not only a sex game and also story driven, well thanks bro for free publicity. Well if you are Interested. Give a try, my game is available for free . When it comes to English. I need some time to adjust it. So you guys please adjust. And I'm not trying to recreate any game, it's my own project with single indie dev, that's me. And my game name is lost hope not last hope
Bye
Wear mask
Hi CNSAM,

I fixed the typo within my post.

It now correctly shows Lost Hope and not Last Hope. My post still applies.

Don't take offence to what I've posted, it was based in an "questioning" while "humorous" tone about the plot presentation. :)

Good luck

P.S. Sometimes, humor doesn't "translate" well around the World, we should try to better understand each other or we are all doomed.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It is not my thread. Someone posted it not me
I understand that someone else uploaded it to this page, but you being the Dev I think you can ask for ownership of the thread and for that you must ask for a dev ticket (maybe I'm wrong, but I think it works that way)

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
I understand that someone else uploaded it to this page, but you being the Dev I think you can ask for ownership of the thread and for that you must ask for a dev ticket (maybe I'm wrong, but I think it works that way)
well i don't know how that work, but if you know please sent me link of how to get dev ticket

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
well i don't know how that work, but if you know please sent me link of how to get dev ticket
https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

What this means though is at the top of the screen 2 titles right of "FORUMS" and it should say "TICKETS" click that, and at the top it says "Open ticket" thus you open a support ticket and tell them you are the dev and would like to take ownership of the thread and abide by the rules etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the following update of v0.031,
it was supposed to be released like 0.03
because of some technical issues it is separated,

Changelog:

This update mainly runs between Mc and Priscilla.

This update is important part of the story,
where mc and Priscilla relationship evolves,
after that there is a another 2 character
slightly put in suspense in the game like

milf lady

and slim girl

relationship evolves in the small manner.

Overall story will complete with this version included is 5%

Renders I did for this version is 200 to 250 may be even above that

All side and sex animation = 12

Done 8

Release date I can't tell it needs some tweaks but definitely in July

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there q compressed version available? Just asking because the android version is only 112 mb as opposed tho the PC version at 437 mb.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes