• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes
Sep 26, 2023
Here's Chapter 9 (Part 1) of Lost at Birth.
Now available on Steam. I hope you like it.

Changelog:
-Chapter 9 (Part 1) added
-Animations: 15 animations added
-New music added
-Reworked path system (
Old save files are no longer compatible
)
-In-game walkthrough added

NOTE:
This chapter was supposed to be double the size.
That's why is tagged as (Part 1).
Although, this (part 1) has all the "content" that most people are interested in.
The other half (Part 2) is going to be released early to mid next month (June).
There's no choices for this release (Part 1), I'll add them with the release of (Part 2) next month when the chapter gets actually completed.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
oh my the wife may or may not flip the fuck out once she realizes her step daughter is pregnant by her husband/father i hope it will go the way of a harem but who knows im optimistic about it even if it is loosely hinted at being a harem but still will be interesting to see how the wife reacts to it in the future and if you also in the future knocks up the wife as well :love: at or around the same time that is if you picked that choice for the daughter

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
if you also in the future knocks up the wife as well :love:
If I remember correctly, I don't think the Wife can get pregnant. I haven't played the game in a while (since August 21, 2023, to be exact and the Steam version)

So, If I am wrong, sorry about that. I don't care for prego content, but that's just me. As long as those things stay as options/choices, it's all good.

TheThiefFct9

Apr 18, 2019
Was that ever tested? And you are lucky that 1 is equal to True, sloppy programming

- ch01s02_actuary instead of ch01_sc02_actuary
- ch01s02_its_water instead of ch01_s02_water
- mcname.lower <-- forgot the ()
- jc_bj not defined if you take the bj path
- ch06sc05_caring undefined

Last edited:
Reactions: Feet and hawk784563

Kizaru23

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone know if chapter 1 is playable, it doesn't happen until this scene that sends me an error that won't let me play. 1715165149619.png
Then it doesn't work anymore.
1715165187894.png

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
So, It's amazing how many people commented before actually looking at the game. Firstly. when you start a new game you can choose which chapter to start @.
Well, not everybody download the game before knowing if it's worth downloading.
Better save than sorry. :WeSmart:

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I just read that the old save point shouldn't work and you have to start over, you'll lose the ability to download or play from the beginning and if you're unlucky, like in so many games, there's nothing new in the new patch

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
all saves are broken , lol
anyone got a save for new one, including both daughter fuck scenes?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
all saves are broken , lol
anyone got a save for new one, including both daughter fuck scenes?
I suggest you read the last 2 - 4 Pages... Saves are incompatible as this is not the Steam Complete Edition like the previous Versions were, this is the Patreon Version.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
So no matter whether memory works or not, when you restart you can choose where to start and which chapters

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
If I remember correctly, I don't think the Wife can get pregnant. I haven't played the game in a while (since August 21, 2023, to be exact and the Steam version)

So, If I am wrong, sorry about that. I don't care for prego content, but that's just me. As long as those things stay as options/choices, it's all good.
Yeah she says in the early chapters that she can't get pregnant.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Ever since the developer updated Renpy to version 8.2.0, all save files ceased to function! If the developer were to upgrade to the most recent major version of Renpy, the save files would once again become non-functional. It’s quite exasperating and bothersome to have to restart from the beginning only to encounter bugs where variables aren’t correctly defined based on the player’s decisions.

A word of advice to the developer: If you plan on consistently transitioning to newer versions of Renpy, please ensure that previous save files remain compatible and verify that all variables are initialised and set correctly. This will greatly enhance the user experience.

UPDATE: It appears that the save page is limited to just 11 pages…

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Lots of exception errors in this game. Also, the "never has sex with Cassidy" route needs to be fixed as far as the story goes. Either that or make it unavoidable and be done with it. Which ever is easier I guess. I suppose the corruption route is the canon route since that's really the only path that makes the most sense. Great looking game though.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes