VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
He will focus on Kailey for the most part, because all of the incest fiends will get upset if they don't get their precious daddy-daughter scenes. And I don't give a shit if she is the main character. This trope is so stale. This game is boring as it is currently written, but sure continue with the same recipe.
The devs will focus on Kailey because she is what this game is about. She's the main driver of the story.

Justine, being his wife, is an important supporting character, because she's still living with you and will have to deal with the new situation involving Kailey one way or another.

Cassidy is a less important supporting character although she might have some influence on corrupting Kailey, if you let her.

The rest is just fluff, regardless of how hot or interesting you think they might be.

So, yeah, if you don't like Kailey or the trope, then there are plenty other games to play instead of complaining here.

As for incest or not, it's still not confirmed if Kailey is actually the MC's daughter or not.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
The devs will focus on Kailey because she is what this game is about. She's the main driver of the story.

Justine, being his wife, is an important supporting character, because she's still living with you and will have to deal with the new situation involving Kailey one way or another.

Cassidy is a less important supporting character although she might have some influence on corrupting Kailey, if you let her.

The rest is just fluff, regardless of how hot or interesting you think they might be.

So, yeah, if you don't like Kailey or the trope, then there are plenty other games to play instead of complaining here.

As for incest or not, it's still not confirmed if Kailey is actually the MC's daughter or not.
Thanks, mom.

Oh, we all know she is the MC's daughter. Nice try skirting around that one.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Everyone is going to select Kailey.
Good ;)

He will focus on Kailey for the most part, because all of the incest fiends will get upset if they don't get their precious daddy-daughter scenes. And I don't give a shit if she is the main character. This trope is so stale. This game is boring as it is currently written, but sure continue with the same recipe.
Okey, that's just hilarious. This is the main theme of the game and you knew it beforehand. Nobody forced you to play it.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Good ;)

Okey, that's just hilarious. This is the main theme of the game and you knew it beforehand. Nobody forced you to play it.
I understand it's the main theme, but the dev opened the door to other paths/internal conflict that he has yet (and can't seem to develop).

Anyways, left my review on this garbage.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
So it looks like this release is a buggy mess, most people would be better off waiting until next month for Ch. 9 part. 2.
All those NameErrors are likely caused by one single mistake: a bit careless post-testing mass replace. There's a fix posted here by the way. Another source of errors is people using outdated WT mod (that obviously has nothing to do with the game).

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Which literally was my point. Everyone is going to select Kailey. His disclaimer above about "Doesn't necessarily means it will make me focus only on one character specifically" is laughable. He will focus on Kailey for the most part, because all of the incest fiends will get upset if they don't get their precious daddy-daughter scenes. And I don't give a shit if she is the main character. This trope is so stale. This game is boring as it is currently written, but sure continue with the same recipe.

Honestly, why is Kailey even a poll option to begin with? If she is the MC of the game as so many have proclaimed on this forum and what we have seen in the story thus far, doesn't really make sense for her to be an option. She shouldn't need it, right?

Also, it's not complaining if you just want a little flavor from the other LIs. It's called variety is the spice of life.

Doesn't matter, his Patreon will get taken down eventually. Just watch.
First he's the dev he do what he want, second he's the dev so he do the poll he want, third he's the dev so he can take any result of poll and do what he want wit it, finally he's the dev so he can completely ignore your hateful comment.

If your are not happy other game exist, and if you are "so much better" why don't you make your game you that know how everything work ...

Reactions: VirtualKombat

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
First he's the dev he do what he want, second he's the dev so he do the poll he want, third he's the dev so he can take any result of poll and do what he want wit it, finally he's the dev so he can completely ignore your hateful comment.

If your are not happy other game exist, and if you are "so much better" why don't you make your game you that know how everything work ...
Meow. Pull those claws back in missy.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
So no argument so direct attack hum ? quite not the behaviour we expect in this forum, if I where you I would calm myself before a mod calm you ... definitely
I'm good. Just messing around. You seem a little worked up. Relax.

Too easy on here. And sorry for having an opinion. Apparently some of you don't understand the concept of a "forum".

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Because threat over the dev Patreon and offensive behaviour you arbored is ?, it seem you don't understand the concept of politeness on a forum
What threat? Oh, did you guys actually think I was referring to myself? No, I was simply referencing the Patreon pages that have been taken down recently due to "incestuous" type relationships in their games.

Hell, I even supported one not too long ago (not because of the incest in his game) and saw his get taken down.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Good game.

Which literally was my point. Everyone is going to select Kailey. His disclaimer above about "Doesn't necessarily means it will make me focus only on one character specifically" is laughable.
If you've been enjoying the game so far, why not trust the dev? At least watch and see where he's going to take the story. If you've been enjoying it so far, odds are you're going to like it.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Which literally was my point. Everyone is going to select Kailey. His disclaimer above about "Doesn't necessarily means it will make me focus only on one character specifically" is laughable. He will focus on Kailey for the most part, because all of the incest fiends will get upset if they don't get their precious daddy-daughter scenes. And I don't give a shit if she is the main character. This trope is so stale. This game is boring as it is currently written, but sure continue with the same recipe.

Honestly, why is Kailey even a poll option to begin with? If she is the MC of the game as so many have proclaimed on this forum and what we have seen in the story thus far, doesn't really make sense for her to be an option. She shouldn't need it, right?

Also, it's not complaining if you just want a little flavor from the other LIs. It's called variety is the spice of life.

Doesn't matter, his Patreon will get taken down eventually. Just watch.
Why are you getting so upset over this game focusing on incest content? It's kinda in the title and description lol.

I checked your profile for a little and it seems most of the games you are interested in are conveniently incest tagged so what's the problem here?

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Why are you getting so upset over this game focusing on incest content? It's kinda in the title and description lol.

I checked your profile for a little and it seems most of the games you are interested in are conveniently incest tagged so what's the problem here?
Which literally means nothing. It's just one tag.

Like how you conveniently skipped past my note on why she's even in a poll if she is the backbone of the story.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes