• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Developer: V19XX - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I found this game really promising and interesting so I decided to make a small walkthrough mod here, hope game developer V19XX approves me sharing this one. This mod will highlight the recommended choices (though I think it doesn't have too many choices and they are pretty obvious). And if you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me. Cheers
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch8 CE
View attachment 1718042 View attachment 1718043
Is this getting updated to Ch9?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Which literally means nothing. It's just one tag.
Sureeee.

Like how you conveniently skipped past my note on why she's even in a poll if she is the backbone of the story.
The poll was about which character people wants to see MORE content of. It doesn't matter if she's the backbone (no shit fucking Sherlock, congratulations you know how to read the title and description finally).

Evidently, most of the intended audience of this game wants to see even more Kailey content so again, I don't get why it's so hard for you to read and understand.

Reactions: Majorix

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Sureeee.

The poll was about which character people wants to see MORE content of. It doesn't matter if she's the backbone (no shit fucking Sherlock, congratulations you know how to read the title and description finally).

Evidently, most of the intended audience of this game wants to see even more Kailey content so again, I don't get why it's so hard for you to read and understand.
It's not a hard concept for me dick. You clearly lack the cognitive function to understand my point.

Appreciate the stalking btw. It's cute.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
It's not a hard concept for me dick.
Evidently it is.

You clearly lack the cognitive function to understand my point.
You know pulling out some fancy terms isn't going to mask whatever mental disorder you have going on. Do you even know what it means or the irony of you using this term when you are complaining about an INCEST game having INCEST contents? It bugged and hurt you so much that you're still so salty after a whole week since it released.

I agree that someone here has a COGNITIVE FUNCTION problem for sure. :HideThePain:

Appreciate the stalking btw. It's cute.
What's cute is how defensive you are being that you don't even know what stalking means. Everything was public information coupled with the fact that you mentioned other incest games you supported in this thread, and it didn't take me even 1 minute to right click on multiple threads you commented in to see they ALL have the Incest tag yet here you are, complaining about too much incest.

What an absolute clown show. I'm not inclined to continue this anymore, stay salty about an incest game and its audience wanting incest contents tho. :BootyTime:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
hello
Will there be a Steam version for the saves to work or do we have to start from the beginning?
What do you advise me?
Any time I started a game that I downloaded from here and then bought on Steam the saves have crossed over. I know people that have more computer knowledge than me that have saves that go to other files so it does not effect Steam games.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Are you crazy? Kailey level hot piece of ass come to me, saying she is my daughter, wanna hugs, I accept it even i'm a lvl40 wizard ;)
Yeah, this, whatever it is, is something that both Kailey and the MC need.
So who cares if she's actually his daughter or only thinks she is.

The only thing that bothers me is that the MC is cheating on Justine.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
do we have to replay the game or do i get that my saves are incompatible because of the mod?
They made changes (pathing, adding WT) to the game and it causes everyone to lose their saves.

There is chapter select, but this update is like 5 minutes, part 2 should come out soon, that will actually have the gallery and achievements and things like that.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes