Others RPGM None Losing Kingdom Male Knights 1 & 2

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
- Here's the first one.

RJ302974_img_main.jpg

- Here's the second one.

RJ311843_img_main.jpg

Hello everybody! I greatly appreciate how people came together for my thread involving that Dog Hero game from dieselmine, and now I'm asking for those of you who've kept watch on me to spread the word and hopefully get these two femdom games translated. ATM, I do not know of any MegaUpload links, so for now you'll have to check out dlsite. I hope someone will take up the torch and translate these two games! have a nice day!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This isnt using rpgm. It's using the SRPG Studio Game Engine.

lol lollers

Nov 11, 2018
is part 1 still available? can't seem to use the link above

Edit: got a copy.

Anyone with a link for part 2?

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Something happend to the games or author? The links above are dead,did he delete them? Also we need a download link to part 2

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You do translations right? Cant you help with those 2 games?
I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea how to edit games using the SRPG Studio Game Engine.
I can work with RPGM MV, MZ, Ace, VX, XP, 2000, and to a much lesser degree Unity and Livemaker, but that's about it.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Something happend to the games or author? The links above are dead,did he delete them? Also we need a download link to part 2
No they're still releasing games. "トロイア王国騎士団RPG" is the one they've been working on for the last half a year or so.
No idea why they wiped their other games, my guesses are:
1. Some of the scenes from RJ302974 (and maybe others, dunno) were used in this new game, so the old ones got deleted to avoid redundancy/repetition/hide the fact they were reused(?). Though that doesn't explain why the "hero"-setting ones got wiped also.
2. The author was dissatisfied with quality of their early works, so they deleted them.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
No they're still releasing games. "トロイア王国騎士団RPG" is the one they've been working on for the last half a year or so.
1. Some of the scenes from RJ302974 (and maybe others, dunno) were used in this new game, so the old ones got deleted to avoid redundancy/repetition/hide the fact they were reused(?). Though that doesn't explain why the "hero"-setting ones got wiped also.
2. The author was dissatisfied with quality of their early works, so they deleted them.
It still doesnt make much sense,you should be proud of the work you do,deleting it is a coward's way.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
The new RPG game is like the trilogy(?) of the Losing Knights game. There's a memory flashback room in the game that will replay the scenario from the first two games. It has the same exact text, combat flow and scenes as the first two games, maybe the author deleted the games since "technically" those first two games are incorporated into the RPG game. idk bout the other games though as it's not related to the trilogy at all