"Losing it" by EcchiMods Hype Thread!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
shower.png

Welcome friends!

I thought I'd make a thread to build hype for a new game me and @Lt. Aldo Raine have been working on!

"Losing it" Plot:

You play a young IT Tech who has been newly promoted to an IT manager. This new position moves him across the country to a new city. It's a big move but he takes it as a sign to start a new him. You see our young Main Character has never had a problem getting a girl...It's the getting it in part that has eluded him. Now in a new see our Main Character wants to finally turn that bad luck around and lose his V-Card.

There will be three girls who are potential candidates, but who will you choose?

We are working hard on the demo. I can't wait for you guys to see it.

Chelsea-light-ray2-blur.png

A Word About EcchiMods:

When me and Aldo first started talking about making our first game we had a lot of ideas. But after a lot of discussing we settled on a very simple visual novel to be our first project. "Losing it" will play a lot like a kinetic novel. It may not be the most popular form of VN but me and Aldo want to get our feet wet and start with a simpler project so we don't get overwhelmed.

One thing we are very focused on is content over deadlines. We want to be as transparent with you guys as possible. Part of that is being upfront about how we want to release chapters. We may not always have a update drop monthly. But when we do release a chapter we want to give you guys plenty to play.

Our Patreon numbers will not determine the fate of this project and future projects. Does the money help? of course. Is it our sole motivator? absolutely not.

I wanted to thank you all for your support. The community has been so wonderful in helping us get this off the ground.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Can someone post the download link already?

NTR?

Android port please

@bossapplesauce please compress this

Walkthrough?

I need a full save

Hi Retro. I think I can help. Have you tried a quick google search using the following. "Meat Spin" .
There lies the answers to all you seek....even ones you dont :test: