May 31, 2019
Updated the cheat mod

If you update the cheat mod for the next version, I'd like to request for a "clean room to (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)" option to be added as the time skip making the room dirty is obnoxious.

I clean the room and have to skip back time and the room gets dirty again, it's a vicious cycle:cry:

Custom key mapping for the time skip function too if you have the time for it:D

Thank you 7493349837893.
Added infinite room cleaning toggle, and manual room cleaning as a feature

Hi I've been using your mod to reduce the grind (mainly infinite stats and lifestyle CD). And the recent addition of the ctrl key to speed up notifications is a godsend, thank you very much.
The only thing I wish you could add to your mod is an option to increase the topic limit.

My very limited knowledge about coding comes from me fiddling around with game files. Up until now I only did some modding on .json and .lua files.
I've tried modding the topic limit myself by editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll with DNspy and I think I found the right variable (it's called "TransientTopicCount"). But when I edit the value for it and push the recompile button I get errors that I couldn't figure out how to correct. Those errors don't seem to have anything to do with what I'm editing, I even tried to recompile without editing anything and I still get those same errors.
I spent quite a bit of time searching for solutions but couldn't find it so I hope you are willing to implement the feature and that it's not to much off a pain to do so.
Whether you add it or not I still thank you for your mod, it made the grind bearable and thus the game is much more enjoyable.
It wasn't TransientTopicCount, that's just the current topic count you're holding. But I added this as an experimental feature, I didnt test it very well.

Also updated my original mod post with the new link

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I found a few bugs,
1. the blackmail button for becky is gone when you obtained the evidence
2. is jesse is nowhere to be seen on fridays while in alterna-punk AT

Ive seen people talk about 1, but I havent seen people talk about 2 yet. 2 is a little frustrating cuz you need her to be at the park on friday to change to alterna-goth AT
To change Jesse to alterna-goth you will find her in the park at midnight (the night between friday and saturday)

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
Relationship with Jesse -52, assertiveness -50. However, the option to transform her from Alterna-Bitch to Alterna-Girl does not appear.

ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
Quick question: Is there any kind of NTR in this? Can Richard fuck Gina? Coz that scene in the kitchen made me curious.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Updated the cheat mod

Added infinite room cleaning toggle, and manual room cleaning as a feature

It wasn't TransientTopicCount, that's just the current topic count you're holding. But I added this as an experimental feature, I didnt test it very well.

Pixeldrain

Also updated my original mod post with the new link
While you have the tools installed to make the cheat mod, can I make a request for you to make one for another game that sorely needs a mod that you can use with keyboard hot keys to control? "Man of the house" has a inbuilt cheat mod but it is on screen only, so you have to do a lot of clicking to use it. Which detracts from the enjoyment of the game:(.

Really appreciate you updating the mod for Loser. Thank you.

May 31, 2019
While you have the tools installed to make the cheat mod, can I make a request for you to make one for another game that sorely needs a mod that you can use with keyboard hot keys to control? "Man of the house" has a inbuilt cheat mod but it is on screen only, so you have to do a lot of clicking to use it. Which detracts from the enjoyment of the game:(.

Really appreciate you updating the mod for Loser. Thank you.
Sorry, decompiling the mod, understanding the mod code, and making functional changes took a lot of time. I did it for loser only because the mod was outdated, didn't work for the 09.08 version of the game (and then also not for 10.00) and I also wanted to change some of the functions, but everything primarily for personal use.

Im neither a modder, c# coder, or unity enjoyer. It was just purely a passion project thing, and then since I did all the work anyways, decided to publish it cause might as well.

I might do one last update to the loser cheat mod, to allow you to spawn topics of chosen tags, since sometimes you need a massage topic or something similar, but probably not anytime soon.

Reactions: john1230

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Quick question: Is there any kind of NTR in this? Can Richard fuck Gina? Coz that scene in the kitchen made me curious.
No NTR.
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

But...
Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
might be applicable.

Reactions: ifrit28

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry, decompiling the mod, understanding the mod code, and making functional changes took a lot of time. I did it for loser only because the mod was outdated, didn't work for the 09.08 version of the game (and then also not for 10.00) and I also wanted to change some of the functions, but everything primarily for personal use.

Im neither a modder, c# coder, or unity enjoyer. It was just purely a passion project thing, and then since I did all the work anyways, decided to publish it cause might as well.

I might do one last update to the loser cheat mod, to allow you to spawn topics of chosen tags, since sometimes you need a massage topic or something similar, but probably not anytime soon.
I totally understand that it is a lot of work to make a cheat mod for a game but you have my thanks anyway(y).

The updated mod have a small issue with the "baseline time multiplier" option name being too long to display on screen, maybe you can shorten it by removing "Hold left" and replace it "L CTRL" to make it fit in the next version?

The room cleaning and the expanded topic limit is working great at the moment with my limited testing. Thank you for adding that into the mod.(y)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks a lot, and I've been testing it for a few hours and it seems to work flawlessly. Even after restarting the game everything is still there (150+ topics) and nothing is bugging out.
Even if I play without it, it wont delete anything, I just wont get new topics ("transient topic full" massage when I should get a topic.)

I was thinking about that but didn't suggest it because there are so many topics and tags that I thought it would be too much work, given that it would probably require some kind of UI to display a list of the topics.

The updated mod have a small issue with the "baseline time multiplier" option name being too long to display on screen, maybe you can shorten it by removing "Hold left" and replace it "L CTRL" to make it fit in the next version?
Are you playing on a 720p monitor by any chance, because I don't have this problem (I'm on 1080p).
1701147412788.png

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks a lot, and I've been testing it for a few hours and it seems to work flawlessly. Even after restarting the game everything is still there (150+ topics) and nothing is bugging out.
Even if I play without it, it wont delete anything, I just wont get new topics ("transient topic full" massage when I should get a topic.)

I was thinking about that but didn't suggest it because there are so many topics and tags that I thought it would be too much work, given that it would probably require some kind of UI to display a list of the topics.

Are you playing on a 720p monitor by any chance, because I don't have this problem (I'm on 1080p).
View attachment 3123876
I'm on 1920 x 1080(p) screen and the mod says "baseline" in mine:LOL:
Untitled.jpg

Don't know why yours is different but the mod is working just fine as intended.

Becky's study point don't have a menu for it, I've just tested Gina's girlfriend AT and she has studding options too. But I forgot to check if she has any points in her menu on the phone option.

I'll report back if I find anything interesting tomorrow.

Last edited:

May 31, 2019
1701148549763.png

added a really scuffed feature - gain any topic (if you can find it by name lol, at least the tags the selected topic has are shown below as preview), OR a random topic with the selected tag.

I wanted to do this with dropdown menus that scroll, and filter you can enter, but I dont know how and the learning curve is too steep.

updated original mod post

https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-10-01-night-city-productions.34576/post-12177551

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm on 1920 x 1080(p) screen and the mod says "baseline" in mine:LOL:
View attachment 3123889

Don't know why yours is different but the mod is working just fine as intended.

Becky's study point don't have a menu for it, I've just tested Gina's girlfriend AT and she has studding options too. But I forgot to check if she has any points in her menu on the phone option.

I'll report back if I find anything interesting tomorrow.
The only thing I can think of that could make it so that you have something different than me is if you just pasted the new mod version over the old one.
Before I install a new version of the mod I delete the old BepinEx folder to make sure none of the files generated by the old version of the mod comes to mess stuff up.
When you do a clean install of a BepinEx mod you'll notice this ˅˅

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Did you ever get an answer to this? I am stuck there as well
I don't think anyone answer, but i believe the guide is kinda misslead, you are not supposed to visit your sister room, just sleep in your own room around that time (If i remember correctly).

Reactions: merry

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The only thing I can think of that could make it so that you have something different than me is if you just pasted the new mod version over the old one.
Before I install a new version of the mod I delete the old BepinEx folder to make sure none of the files generated by the old version of the mod comes to mess stuff up.
When you do a clean install of a BepinEx mod you'll notice this ˅˅

Thanks for the help, I think what happened was I downloaded the initial updated mod that had the extra long name and 7493349837893 updated it with the shorter name mod.

I've downloaded the newest one and it's displaying just fine.

I predict someone is going to hit the new 99999 topic limit really soon with this new feature to gain topics, I feel bad for the left mouse button.

===============================================================

Bug report:

Gina bedroom night time:
Hot and bothered sister AT:

When you click on the sleep button it'll softlock.

Last edited:

Zakmonster

Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone have a full picture of all the choices during 5-star Resigned Diane's bar date?

I can't seem to get her to double dare during without getting pissed off.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes