Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So no more party for Becky after latest AT?
Help her get her grades up.
Unlike previous AT's you actually have to be concerned with current grade level cause Diane is checking up on her weekly. While her grades are below a certain level, she can't go out.

Reactions: SamHaim

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Loser-0.10.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I updated the cheat mod for the newest Loser_v0.10.00_PC64x version. I tweaked some things around for better personal use: changed hotkeys, added features like hold CTRL to speed up 5x, change any character to any AT, improved time skip, added skip 24h, etc.

Also changed how infinite arousal works, previously, you just could not lose arousal, but still gain it. Which means, eventually you reach max, and in sex minigames, you cum instantly. Now, arousal is always set to half of your max arousal, so you can play the sex minigame as long as you want. To view the cumming scene, you have to turn off infinite arousal and let it build up. (I just think it works better like this)

View attachment 3077346 View attachment 3077349

Tested only in 64 Bit game version.

EDIT: I bundled the .zip file wrong, included cache files etc. I reuploaded it with clean BepInEx files, it should work properly now

EDIT2: uploaded the attachment to an external site: Pixeldrain
Hi I've been using your mod to reduce the grind (mainly infinite stats and lifestyle CD). And the recent addition of the ctrl key to speed up notifications is a godsend, thank you very much.
The only thing I wish you could add to your mod is an option to increase the topic limit.

My very limited knowledge about coding comes from me fiddling around with game files. Up until now I only did some modding on .json and .lua files.
I've tried modding the topic limit myself by editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll with DNspy and I think I found the right variable (it's called "TransientTopicCount"). But when I edit the value for it and push the recompile button I get errors that I couldn't figure out how to correct. Those errors don't seem to have anything to do with what I'm editing, I even tried to recompile without editing anything and I still get those same errors.
I spent quite a bit of time searching for solutions but couldn't find it so I hope you are willing to implement the feature and that it's not to much off a pain to do so.
Whether you add it or not I still thank you for your mod, it made the grind bearable and thus the game is much more enjoyable.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
hey is there a way to unluck all the topics because im getting annoyed with find out how to get them

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
its for gina is for french kiss and other sexual topics
The easiest way to get sexual topics in the earlier parts of the game is through Charlie. Once you have a decent income for gift cards and romance novels she's very easy to get to her second AT. Once there you'll be able to interact with her without giftcards so its very easy to continue although I think you need some rotgut wiskey for some of her interaction.
The interactions with Charlie reawakened widow give BJ, cuni,masturbation and maybe french kissing (I'm not entirely sure about that last one my memory is a bit foggy). If you bring her to her 3rd AT you'll be able to have sex with her and that will give you even more sexual topics, and it will unlock her daughter Jesse, who is a great source of sexual and dominance if you progress her.
If I remember correctly you can get french kissing from Becky influencer sister when taking pictures with her in her bedroom in the afternoon.

May 31, 2019
Hi I've been using your mod to reduce the grind (mainly infinite stats and lifestyle CD). And the recent addition of the ctrl key to speed up notifications is a godsend, thank you very much.
The only thing I wish you could add to your mod is an option to increase the topic limit.

My very limited knowledge about coding comes from me fiddling around with game files. Up until now I only did some modding on .json and .lua files.
I've tried modding the topic limit myself by editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll with DNspy and I think I found the right variable (it's called "TransientTopicCount"). But when I edit the value for it and push the recompile button I get errors that I couldn't figure out how to correct. Those errors don't seem to have anything to do with what I'm editing, I even tried to recompile without editing anything and I still get those same errors.
I spent quite a bit of time searching for solutions but couldn't find it so I hope you are willing to implement the feature and that it's not to much off a pain to do so.
Whether you add it or not I still thank you for your mod, it made the grind bearable and thus the game is much more enjoyable.
I dont have a c# developer environment set up anymore, so I cant make changes to the mod

Dec 22, 2021
Help her get her grades up.
Unlike previous AT's you actually have to be concerned with current grade level cause Diane is checking up on her weekly. While her grades are below a certain level, she can't go out.
Wait, do you mean parties will return in her next AT, or that we can get there on Precarious Sister? Because I've had her grades at 90~100 for weeks and it's never come up.

Reactions: loqex

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I dont have a c# developer environment set up anymore, so I cant make changes to the mod
If you update the cheat mod for the next version, I'd like to request for a "clean room to (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)" option to be added as the time skip making the room dirty is obnoxious.

I clean the room and have to skip back time and the room gets dirty again, it's a vicious cycle:cry:

Custom key mapping for the time skip function too if you have the time for it:D

Thank you 7493349837893.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Wait, do you mean parties will return in her next AT, or that we can get there on Precarious Sister? Because I've had her grades at 90~100 for weeks and it's never come up.
I'll look at the button configuration. There may be a bug if it's not showing up with your grades that high.

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
1700780152900.png

Sooooo... can anybody tell me if there's a bug or if I do anything wrong? I'm not able to bring her to the next level... Relationship is above 80, assertiveness is below 30, she has 400 followers, her lust is above 50 and even if she and Sally have an intoxication of exactly 30 and 40 there I still don't get to turn her into a narcissist sister. Can anybody tell me how to do that?

My only other problem at the moment is with Diane... she's currently the Boozer mother and to turn her into a Resigned mother I need to reduce her Assertiveness. It's currently at 67 and the hint says it has to be 10 or lower. How can I reduce it?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Possible bug with Diane's socialmedia stat not levelling.

I've talk to her with "online profile" topic and gave her "expensive gadget" but her socialmedia stats for "braggart" don't go up.

Game locks up when trying to dance with Gina (AT Cool Sister).
Update to v0.10.01

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes