xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow great Update Baal7734 thank you, Kudos ! although I didn't find out all but that is what i like in this game is to discover, great Idea that with Hacking and with the Stock market, Kudos, looking forward what kind of magic you will do with SP2 loved the new Becky renders,

Summoner1506

Jul 9, 2019
noxtek
I'm a noob in C# but I modified your mod to try something. I didn't change anything in your code (and reused your Mods class) but instead of modifying the assembly.dll, I used and to inject code at game launch. This way, the mod will be much more compatible with future versions because no original code will be changed.

The whole content of the CheatMod.zip must be unzip where Loser.exe is. Maybe it won't work with other OS than Windows.

View attachment 2360192
you can put cheats on another source, otherwise there is a problem with the site. Images won't open and files can't be downloaded

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
Hi need help
I want to transform Diane from "Boozer Mother" to "Resigned Mother", I meet all the requirements (Relationship 50+, Lust 60+, Assertiveness -10, plus the 2 Demure+JocastaComplex) and on Friday evening at 22 I go to the bar and bring her back to her bed drunk but then nothing happens. What should I do am I missing something?
Hello, I'm still stuck here, can someone help me? please

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
I saw this game a long time ago, played for a while, but it was terrible in terms of gameplay and this UI, today I came back to it and nothing has changed.

Terrible UI
Terrible gameplay
Terrible waiting of 1 second to switch scene
Terrible clicking every time on the button - Continue
Terrible conversation with other characters where you have to get a "topic" every time and you have to get it over and over again, an atrocity and the opposite of good gameplay.

This game is only saved by good renders.

I don't know if the author looks here, but for pity's sake, change the game engine to Ren'Py, 'unity' fits this type of games like a fist to a nose.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
My advice to you is to go find another "game" that has better

- UI
- gameplay
- waiting of 1 second to switch scene
- clicking every time on the button - Continue
- conversation with other characters where you have to get a "topic" every time and you have to get it over and over again, an atrocity and the opposite of good gameplay.

And one more thing: This thing, here, is actually a game not a soapy, boated and nonsensical story that requires from you a single mouse click. There are soooooo many of those you can try on this website. Leave this "terrible game" for people that likes to use a few neurons in their spare time. Am I asking too much?

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
And one more thing: This thing, here, is actually a game not a soapy, boated and nonsensical story that requires from you a single mouse click. There are soooooo many of those you can try on this website. Leave this "terrible game" for people that likes to use a few neurons in their spare time. Am I asking too much?
Do You like to waste time collecting the same conversation tiles to be able to use them x999 ????
To get these tiles, You have to talk to the same person every time, do the SAME actions to get one piece.

Oh and -> selection bar - does the character lose the ability to talk about something other than what he has put on the slot at any given time? You literally have to return to the room, look in the backpack and assign new "conversations". - Sorry, but this gameplay is hopeless. No one in their right mind will find this mechanic good.

Edit - SuperPowered was a much better thought out game, with better mechanics and gameplay.
Edit.2 - And no, I don't play only simple VN, I have played many games where a lot of walking around the map, solving logic puzzles and performing other actions besides clicking NEXT in the dialog box is required.:)

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
This game makes no sense in terms of how to progress; even when I'm using the cheat menu I'm still getting nowhere.
You have to talk to people, strike up conversation with them, do your chores, play your computer, exercise so on. Its a shallow 'guide' on how to play, but thats a good start. You can't move anywhere in the game with cheats alone.. you need to talk to the characters - a lot.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Meista123

Dec 4, 2020
I Think i found a bug ... Beckys AT Queen Bee, if she invites you on Friday to the Party you wont get there, after the dinner she sits in the kitchen doing homework and you dont go to the Party

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
Go to your room and sleep iirc
Always the same, nothing happens, if I continue at 10 p.m. => Meeting bar => I bring her back to bed once I find him drunk on the sidewalk and once in bed I get "Bad Decision Island" and nothing else => I go to sleep and still nothing

What am I doing wrong? I have all the conditions but nothing happens

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
You have to talk to people, strike up conversation with them, do your chores, play your computer, exercise so on. Its a shallow 'guide' on how to play, but thats a good start. You can't move anywhere in the game with cheats alone.. you need to talk to the characters - a lot.
A slog is not a game.

3.10 star(s) 109 Votes