billegacy

Mar 15, 2019
For the most part your skills aren't directly related to progressing with characters(incest needs to be unlocked if you want to get scenes with a family member though). Progress with individuals is primarily locked behind ATs. If you don't know what I am talking about play the tutorial. I'm not going to get too detailed, but basically you will need to talk to people using specific topics many many many times before you get to most of the scenes.
Thanks for your reply.I do know what you're talkin'about.I've unlocked incest and some other skills.I managed to change the secondary interests but the change of AT is still a mystery to me.
This is hands down the most difficult game I've ever played and I've played literally hundreds of them.Thanks again for your time.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Ok, I can work with that. Once a character has an topic above about 40% the secondary interests that contain that topic become visible, once you have both topics in an secondary interest up to 100% you can lock that in instead of having a normal conversation. Once both secondary interests for one of the possible ATs are locked in a hint will show up on how to actually unlock the new AT. Some just require you to be in a specific location at a specific time, some have much more complex requirement. After triggering the scene the new AT should usually kick in the next day. Rinse and repeat until they are at the desired AT.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do i diminish Jesse Assertiveness? I can't talk to her until she's at -10 but the only other option that i see is influence who give her more assertiveness
(y)
(n)
Have sex with Charlie on nights Jesse is home.
Make Charlie cum x3, but stop before Nathan cums.
Go to the bathroom.
Jesse's assertiveness drops in the scene that plays (and the topic you get is handy later)

There's another place or 2 you can lower it too, I just can't recall the specifics atm.

billegacy

Mar 15, 2019
So,I achieved the 50p.requirement for Diane.But more than a week have passed in the game and nothing happened.It still says that I need 50 in relationship.What am I missing?

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
So,I achieved the 50p.requirement for Diane.But more than a week have passed in the game and nothing happened.It still says that I need 50 in relationship.What am I missing?
There will be a transition event you have to trigger for every AT transition.

How to trigger it will be shown on her character sheet at the bottom when you hover over the AT you are wanting to transition to. If that hover over doesn't show up, that should mean one or more of the requirements are still not met.

billegacy

Mar 15, 2019
There will be a transition event you have to trigger for every AT transition.

How to trigger it will be shown on her character sheet at the bottom when you hover over the AT you are wanting to transition to. If that hover over doesn't show up, that should mean one or more of the requirements are still not met.
Thanks for your reply.Is there a chance that is something I didn't do with any other character?
I've almost completely ignored father for the whole game,so that thought crossed my mind.

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply.Is there a chance that is something I didn't do with any other character?
I've almost completely ignored father for the whole game,so that thought crossed my mind.
Father will need to be career father at some point to progress mother. Charlie at casual fling will help with jesse.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes