Collection Video LorgeGucas Collection [2022-06-04] [Lorge Gucas]

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
is it the 2min ellie blowjob with facial ending i saw on r34v yesterday?

what happened to this guy? he had some okay animations like 3-4 years ago, one with morrigan from dragon age and a quiet one, then it feels like hes almost done nothing since just a couple 30-60 sec shorts.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Whatever happened to the Witches of the Wilds sequel?
so i did some scouring of his old patreon posts. the last mention i could find of it is like middle of 2019 he just says hes working on it and will be done when its done basically, he wants to do some other project first a triss thing and some other thing.. then i never see it mentioned again. even the "triss project" went from being multiple sex positions to a blowjob? like he seemingly had so many WIP going and they are all very simple blowjobs, titjobs, missionary sex loops no longer than 5-15 secs.

From what i can tell, he has a job to support himself, so this is a side-thing, during covid work was an issue as was with many people and he was not one of the few fortunate "content creators" who could safely sit at home and still make bank. I don't know what else to say, he seems genuine in his posts like he isnt just being lazy to scam people but all his "projects" just seem to take many months longer than they should for their length so i dunno, his only two long movies were witches of the wild and quiet buddy with benefits and those were ages ago afaik he's still working with SFM not blender or anything fancy so sometimes that has given him alot of technical difficulties. :unsure:

Anonimable

Mar 27, 2022
Hey guys, I uploaded the video for "Ellie Cock Sucking Slut" to Pixeldrain. There is the original version, the upscaled (4K) version and a "remaster" version; all are in 60 FPS.
Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

Link:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I can't tell if hes just not releasing anything or nobody cares enough to share his wip in the mean time, which is fine.

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone by any chance know where all of the ellie wips are? Because I saw a couple on kemono that were legitimately hotter than the final product.

Reactions: joey156