Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
One strange day, you wake up in the body of Genevave Draakenburcht van de Hogentoren, the greatest fool of a lordling who ever lived. Your spymaster has usurped your throne, the people despise you for Genevave's actions, your house seeks to finish their botched assassination attempt, and worst of all, Genevave's mind is in your head with you, and refuses to shut up. Either you will get the subjects of the Draakenburcht on your side, or you will suffer a painful end. Capture their hearts, or die trying.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-19
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: Nranchs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Rogschard, Lords and Loyalty
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64)
: - - - -
Win (x32): - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ZscJwx.gif ILpwMv.gif JFv5xZ.gif vZFhq6.gif

May 16, 2022
The fact you can't actually impregnate/get pregnant yet is probably the biggest letdown of that tag, but having done all the main quest content in the game, and seen the amount of pregnancy checks from events so far. I'd like to say once it's actually implemented in a fashion, i'm probably gonna be one very happy camper. Just need more options for a cock having MC to slip it into NPC pussy.

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
looks interesting and weird enough... i like it

i hope we can see MC buff (in the art part) at some point in the longer future
cock getting bigger, mc getting buffed, "race upgrades"

idk, you can get creative with it

kuroizu

May 4, 2017
I'm stocked to see where this will go, i love the visual design a lot!!! But it's not there yet. I will definitely follow the development.

Izelith

Oct 20, 2017
As a fan of Rogschard, Lords and Loyalty I am vary much looking forward to seeing where this go's. :love:

sarashi

May 4, 2018
sooo what exactly is this game compared to their first ? i havent tried any of them and i hope it is actually worth it. i mean it does look nice from the pictures

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Looks really really interesting. Sad that the developer will either abandon his first game or split his work time into 2 games :/

edit: Just saw that the first is complete, didn't expect that

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes