Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
naww ... same dev.. just got bored with it .. i think .. but what the hell do i know ... :LOL:
i'm an old man with more time left than i know what to do with .. so i play these games ;)
If indeed you have so much time, why not search the thread for the reason which has been posted multiple times - one time literally three posts before yours - instead of handing out wrong info?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If indeed you have so much time, why not search the thread for the reason which has been posted multiple times - one time literally three posts before yours - instead of handing out wrong info?
i played this game from day 1 ... and you can't deny ... it was rushed ... the last couple updates made it suck compared to how it was before them !!! :rolleyes:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Again, I didn't deny it. Actually nobody denied it. But there was a reason why it was rushed, which has been mentioned tons of times, and it was not "he got bored" as you just claimed.
chill dude ... you act like your the dev. of this game ... unless you are .. or you know them personally .. you have no idea either .. except what they had said .. so .. i'm done with this conversation !! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Reij and DeathAl

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
chill dude ... you act like your the dev. of this game ... unless you are .. or you know them personally .. you have no idea either .. except what they had said .. so .. i'm done with this conversation !! :rolleyes:
I do know him, I am on the team, and what he said was true. Archon is still having trouble getting paid, and getting access to a lot of shit, he has lost family in the war, and more.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
let's try to not start a war in comments. I know they mentioned a war in the game, one of the devs or writers. I just thought they were referring to the game itself, not real life. so thank you for the clarification!

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
I have just finished it and I have a few questions. Is there a threesome with lori and her mother? Can we fuck taina for real and after picking the queen or no queen is there more depending on choice? I had a blast playing one the best experiences I had with a game in a while.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Its a damn shame it didnt have a proper finish there are so much scenes like inviting to bed and casual spend time scenes but I am at least we got the ending. Given the whole situation with the dev it turned out great. The story was amazing.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have just finished it and I have a few questions. Is there a threesome with lori and her mother? Can we fuck taina for real and after picking the queen or no queen is there more depending on choice? I had a blast playing one the best experiences I had with a game in a while.
No, and no, I don't think so. He was going to go back and work on it more, but things kept working against it. Maybe one day.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
No, and no, I don't think so. He was going to go back and work on it more, but things kept working against it. Maybe one day.
Thanks for the answer. I am happy with what we got. I saw the completed tag and wanted to play it again from the beginning because its been a while.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
does this have a harem ending? Like the review, it seems that only 1 person can be selected?
The endings are a rushed mess, though I don't remember the specifics. But up until that point at least a harem is fully supported and encouraged by the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does this have a harem ending? Like the review, it seems that only 1 person can be selected?
You can only choose one as your queen, but you will still have the harem, unless you choose the hoard ending.

Recouper

Jan 6, 2019
So, genuine question; why was Taina off limits even at the end? She's one of the main characters. I know there was the anal scene, but if you don't have that fetish, if anal is a boner-killer for you, then that certainly does not count. You're the Lord King right? You made Taina into one of you're concubines right? So why can't you have her? Why can't you just take her?
I just really want to know the reasoning behind that production decision because it's honestly really bugging me. Like, playing in my mind bugging me. And I'll admit, I was really disappointed. What was the nuance in that decision? I really, really want to know.
Thank you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, genuine question; why was Taina off limits even at the end? She's one of the main characters. I know there was the anal scene, but if you don't have that fetish, if anal is a boner-killer for you, then that certainly does not count. You're the Lord King right? You made Taina into one of you're concubines right? So why can't you have her? Why can't you just take her?
I just really want to know the reasoning behind that production decision because it's honestly really bugging me. Like, playing in my mind bugging me. And I'll admit, I was really disappointed. What was the nuance in that decision? I really, really want to know.
Thank you.
Because there is a war going on that is affecting everything in the dev's life, including his ability to get paid for this, and his family's lives. So, the ending was not what he wanted, and he had hoped to go back and expand it, but everything is kind of crashing around him. So, sadly, that doesn't seem likely, at least not any time soon.

We don't hear from him much, but he is worried about getting drafted on top of everything else, and having to go fight his family and friends. So, some things just had to take a backseat. :cry:

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes