Unity Lord Goblin [v0.21.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Hmm, another goblin game, but while he's no sexy green stud muffin, at least the artist didn't go out of their way to make the protagonist as gross and ugly as physically possible for once. That's always what turns me off games like Grolokk and The Rise of Vruk and The Last Goblin; the player character is always such a disgusting little mouldy potato that I don't WANT to see them having sex with attractive girls. This one seems like it might be worth a look... a few versions down the line.

Reactions: Creiz and mrttao

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Why from all greenskin race is always must be a goblin? I would rather play for orc and fuck the brains out of these gals.

Aug 22, 2017
I am really digging the art and the cruel witch. I like the premise as well with it being BBBen this is holding up from the previous expectation. Can I ask as it is within my repertoire of fetishes that if the witch can (or is planned to be) be dominant in her scenes with the MC? Or at least compete for dominance as imagine she would.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- The only good goblin is a dead goblin.
+ Holy shit this is actually a decent looking goblin! Normally they are made to be as ugly and deformed as possible. But this one is actually handsome and disease/deformity free
+ I love the plot idea
+ The art looks fantastic and sexy as hell

hmm... ah hell. fine you gobbo lovers win, I will play it.

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
great, another 0.1 release with a patreon that will drag on with minimal updates for the next 8 or so years

when I download a japanese game it's 1.0 with all features enabled, just saying

• Angry
Reactions: Trapitalism101

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I almost posted a rating but really I should wait until an actual game is released for that. However about this project demo.

- The artwork is awesome if they retain the artist and this quality of art then well the project already has a huge leg up. The figures are sexy and realistic in mass. I.E. the witch's tits look natural in weighting.

- The gameplay ideas are interesting ideas similar to Reigns, TWoM, and other management games that seems like they might be combined with slave/trainer style which could be quite interesting so I'm definitely looking forward to see how that develops.

Now, if we'll be able to 'corrupt' the maids and the witch to wear less and less to maybe even nothing other then plugs and piercings would really put this project over the top for me and I'd feel compelled to support it ;) Hopefully it's possible to steer the kingdom towards a more casual lewd nature heh.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes