Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gentoonx

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the collection! Just a heads up, the NOPY version of the Elizabeth animations might be corrupted. I've tried downloading it twice and 7zip is giving me issues extracting the videos. I'm trying to download from the other sources to check but the download time is 3 hours+
I've got it 3 days ago. It's fine. Try download it with another browser or download manager. JDownloader 2 works for me.

rahpe

Jun 5, 2018
I've got it 3 days ago. It's fine. Try download it with another browser or download manager. JDownloader 2 works for me.
It isn't a browser issue, and JDownloader is 10kb/s download.
**EDIT:** It's just Nopy having corrupt files. GOFILE works fine.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone got some intel on the patreon post? wondering what and when the next thing is/will be

Unlocked

Hello everyone!
So, you may have noticed this title says September 3, and it's being posted on September 7.
Yeahhh... I originally intended to post this on Friday, but the renders for this week's 43-second WIP ended up taking a lot longer than I expected, and by the time they were finished I needed to go to bed.
My parents were visiting Saturday, so I didn't even bother trying to post it then. But then they surprised me by staying overnight in town and visiting on Sunday as well. So my plans to post on Sunday were thwarted. And then Monday was my scheduled make-up Saturday stream, and it ended up running late till now, 1AM on Tuesday.
And so, this is literally the first chance I've had TO post this since Friday. I apologize for that.
I also apologize for not having much to show this week. I was hoping to get more done, but my early efforts to get this transition animation done revealed to me how difficult this animation was going to be. And I won't lie, it scared me into procrastinating working on it for pretty much the entire week.
I did manage to finish the animation, however. And I think that, all things considered, it came out decently. I am definitely regretting going with arm-pinning, because there's no easy way to cheat with locks - I have to animate the arms on each keyframe by hand, and between Mercy crossing her arms and Sombra's arms being pinned between them... it took a lot longer to make this animation than it otherwise should have.
Thankfully, though, it's done now. The next sequence, of Sombra licking the wall might be... interesting, but I don't think it will be difficult per se. So, hopefully, next week will see much more progress being made.
That being said, I'd be lying if I said I haven't been playing with a handful of side-project ideas, including reworking the Witcher Storyboard I shared some months back into a more focused 5-part story, and a Blue Star prequel video. I think I am going to leave them both on the table for now though, and see if I can't find a less involved project - both in terms of scope (Witcher 5-part story) and in terms of associations with other projects (Blue Star prequel).
So we'll see what shakes out next week.
Until then, everyone! The full WIP video is attached.

GiselleLover

Jul 7, 2020
Well I think the x266 should be available soon, I thought the x265 would be more common.
x266 won't be available in the near term as it hasn't even been created. It's probably around 2 years away, considering the patent encumbered H266 was only finalized July 20, 2020 and hasn't found it's way to market yet either. If you want to use x265 you can try handbrake encode at medium preset, CRF 18-23. Should be a reasonable balance for "speed" and compression.

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
found a torrent with all of lordaardvarks stuff pre july 7, 2013. i went ahead and downloaded it and uploaded it to mega.
rf96 feel free to update post with it.

Reactions: KrypTex95

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Outside of Elizabeth Nopy having issues, DOA and Samus are also corrupted.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote