Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
This is only one of three pics from the blog post. There is one that looks like Lisa is gonna get gang banged

Maybe that's Denise or the maid that works there...idk just throwing things out there.....really looking forward to this as well as the new Eleanor game

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
2019-02-22
hmmm... torn on this one. It's always good to see a pic of Tracy and the light bondage is a nice element. Just wish it had been Justin fucking her rather than Richard. I guess LOP is too deep into the cucking-fold to actually have pics of spouses fucking each other rather than cheating.

Reactions: Sigge

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
hmmm... torn on this one. It's always good to see a pic of Tracy and the light bondage is a nice element. Just wish it had been Justin fucking her rather than Richard. I guess LOP is too deep into the cucking-fold to actually have pics of spouses fucking each other rather than cheating.

Who says that its cheating??? Maybe Justin and Richard switched partners on this one or maybe Justin is already done and waiting to get more energy to have another go at his wife, or maybe he just let Richard go first before he joined in....just saying

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Who says that its cheating??? Maybe Justin and Richard switched partners on this one or maybe Justin is already done and waiting to get more energy to have another go at his wife, or maybe he just let Richard go first before he joined in....just saying
Considering how LWT2 made it pretty clear that Jutin and Richard hate each other and Justin being bothered by Richard trying anything with Tracy (and getting pissed if he succeeded), I doubt that's a likely scenario... just saying.

Reactions: MadFrank

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 250810

As this was the header of the blog post you never know
Indeed, you never know and Iksanabot changed the characters a lot between LWT1 and LWT2... so he might do it again between LWT2 and the expansion. But, as far as I recall, there were plenty of scenes in LWT2 where Tracy appeared topless and just sitting around with Richard and Justin... so the header isn't exactly a new thing.

MadFrank

Apr 26, 2017
2019-02-22
And the circle is now complete since we got a pic a few weeks back of Justin and his cousin's wife. I could do without with whatever is on Tracy's face, but still hot nonetheless. I think LWT2 expansion will expand on both a loyal Tracy route, and a cheating Tracy route.

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017
Considering how LWT2 made it pretty clear that Jutin and Richard hate each other and Justin being bothered by Richard trying anything with Tracy (and getting pissed if he succeeded), I doubt that's a likely scenario... just saying.

Valid point.......we just don't know which way they are going to go with the writing so I guess anything is possible

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Inksanabot talking a bit about LWT2
Seems like Iksanabot is a bit sensitive about criticism.... And it's interesting that he doesn't have a complete overview of what goes on in the game that he himself wrote...

"But if you went the faithful route, she [Tracy] started LWT2 as faithful. Furthermore, she only cheats on Justin if Justin cheats on her."

This is false. Tracy will cheat if Justin's score is lower than Richard's regardless of Justin cheating or not... cheating only determines whether or not she gives you the finger afterwards. Bit concerning that he doesn't seem to know what's going on in the game he is supposedly the writer of.

His comments about characters changing are also missing the point... Just because Lisa decided to engage in extra-marital an affair with Justin doesn't automatically turn her into a gangbang-loving slut... if you want to have such a change, that's fine... but you have to earn it... by actually writing it...

was he drunk when he wrote this? Just asking because he's gone on drunken rampages on the Lagoon before, only to later delete his tirades.

Oh, and Iksanabot, in case you read this: I've PAID to play both LWT1 (expansion and all) and LWT2 many times over... I guess that validates my criticisms....