Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
It's almost funny. I don't care about Ele3 but the LwT2 expansion has got me looking forward to it more than any game since... LwT2. After the "what could have been" of the original release, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but here we are.

Reactions: TALKINGHEADS77

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
It's almost funny. I don't care about Ele3 but the LwT2 expansion has got me looking forward to it more than any game since... LwT2. After the "what could have been" of the original release, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but here we are.
I don't care about either release. Eleanor 2 was a trainwreck and there aren't really anywhere you can take the character where she hasn't already been before.... and LWT2 burned me so bad that I'm pretending it doesn't exist and the expansion isn't going to change that.

But I can absolutely understand why others are looking forward to it with great anticipation and I genuinely hope that everyone who is excited about the game have their expectations met when the release happens. And considering that THIS time, LOP seems to be putting their best efforts into it.

I'll just wait for news on the LWS expansion :)

Reactions: LaPein