Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
cal_0001-1038x576.jpg

Overview:
It's a new section for LOP Gold Premium Members where they post images and animations of existing characters every Friday.​

Updated: 2019-10-04
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Pages: 116 jpg, 2 swf animations
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Pick and choose any images you want :)
- -

Credit to @reebone for the images

cal_0022_uyr.jpg cal_0025_bxn.jpg cal_0040_iuy.jpg cal_0054_ons.jpg cal_0073_uag.jpg

Last edited:

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I remember when I used to rate their games highly, but nowadays you see so many more HQ renders from others. Icstor is the main one obviously, but everyone is getting good at it, LOPgold animations are still as bad as they were few years ago.

Edit: that includes sexandglory aswell.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I remember when I used to rate their games highly, but nowadays you see so many more HQ renders from others. Icstor is the main one obviously, but everyone is getting good at it, LOPgold animations are still as bad as they were few years ago.

They choose to stagnate and get left behind

s98719

Dec 5, 2017

Well, I think their best game is still Living with Temptation, which is a game from years ago......

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Well, I think their best game is still Living with Temptation, which is a game from years ago......
That's the game I liked most aswell and considering the fact how many people are behind LOPgold and sexandglory, I'm suprised how they haven't improved whatsoever.

Reactions: Sigge and proximus

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i might be in minority but i still rate them highly,they are one of the rare devs who are releasing games that actually have start and finish...if they changed their ways and started to do visual novels similair to patreon creators,meaning to pick one game and constantly develop it for months or years like DMD for example,then i bet they would become popular here again. DMD while i'm mentioning it has 19-20 updates of character development only without being close to having sex with main character, there's no way you can compare LOP games to that.
i do agree with the post above regarding animations,they look same for some time now,that needs to be improved. Even less popular games like Lewd island have better animations, and i don't have to even mention Icstor for example

Nemerfade

Oct 29, 2017
They havent made anything interesting in ages. Eleanor 2 and Living with Temptation 2 were last games i had fun with. Also their animations felt behind quite a lot compared to other games we get nowdays.

Reactions: Sigge and proximus

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
lol on first pic they forgot to transfer tanlines to genital texture and looks like said 'fuck it' in the end of render.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Sensual Haunting was their best game IMO... And even now the renders they create are artistic/erotic and high quality.
But yeah, the games they make are average now, nothing stands out, and they don't take the time to add proper progression, opting for small games instead.

Reactions: TALKINGHEADS77

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
I dunno, I enjoy some of their games.

Living with temptaion (I vote for a UHD remake)
... also the sequal (but was a bit of just randomly wnadering around looking for sex)
Snake valley, and the 80s actioncop game were both pretty enjoyable
Seducing the throne was another good one
Living with Serena short but fun, the expansion ruined it as it completely broke the characters (you go from being a loving husband trying to win back love of his life to someone who just sleeps around without consequence

The rest have all beena bit shit, but good to pass an hour or so occasionally.

And when will they learn to have a proper save function?!? I hate having to grind the full game again just to find a different ending.

Anyway. They've also locked down a lot, and aren't worth subscribing to any more. It seems their best days have passed. Unless of course they go for the HD remake of living with temptation.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks @muttdoggy :D

LOP still has some of the best artwork out there. I think they should change their business model, but if it's working for them... Well...

Reactions: Sigge