• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Looks-Can-Kill Collection [06-2018] [Craigos]

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Guess someone just coming to kemono
Not sure whether I like the new direction (style-wise), though giving credit where it's due, Unreal seems like a nice choice for this type of pinup. Thanks for the share.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Guess someone just coming to kemono
Nice! I still liked the style more on the days of SpaceXXX BUT it is a lot better than the garbage he made after that and also seems like he is doing a game? Looks good

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
Tomorrow it will be half a year, no sign of life. Things were starting to look really good again and then... silence.

Hope is one hell of a drug!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Tomorrow it will be half a year, no sign of life. Things were starting to look really good again and then... silence.

Hope is one hell of a drug!
Didnt even know he had stopped again tbh
He was even making animations that looked really good last time I checked wasnt he?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
He was rapidly improving with this unreal engine thingy. oh well, maybe there will be another comeback out of the blue
Well at least is not one of those that seems to go all the way back to spot 1 in quality when he comes back

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
wtf, the members just jumped from 13 to 84! does patreon support hidden posts or something? i watched the site for almost a year now and this is highly irregular, almost back to the amount of members when eden was introduced to the LCKX branch of things

hanzdampf666

Jul 6, 2017
patreon just counts the watchers as members now or something.

it's been a year now. seems like this one actually ended.

someday something else might come along to give me a similar enjoyment, you simply can't force art, not even with the new tools at hand (like insane graphics chips or even AI).

i will be sad for a while and then there will come a new day.