• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S> Other] Unpaid Looking to participate in or start a fresh project with others!

MaddestMaks

Jun 9, 2023
EDIT: I got plenty of responses, so I am currently not looking anymore.

Skills:
- A couple hundred hours of experience with RPG Maker. I have been working solo on smaller projects, none of which have ever been released. As a result, I have become rather familiar with the engine, except for scripting. While I do own next to all versions, I'd prefer to work with the most recent one, RPG Maker MZ.
- I do own a drawing tablet and photoshop, though I am very much an inexperienced artist.
- I can contribute to the project as a writer, ranging from dialogues to storylines. I also speak german and might be able to translate texts for you.
- I have recently picked up Gdevelop, but I am still figuring that one out.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
I simply wanna do this for the fun of creating a NSFW game and to gain some experience. Depending on how things go, we can work on anything from a short minigame to a fully fleshed out RPG. I am also not opposed to text-based games.

Availability:
Multiple hours a week, usually after work or on my days off.

Work Samples:
Sorry folks. Gotta leave this one blank for now. :coffee:

Additional comments:
Well, here's the catch. I will never demand any sort of payment. However, to keep myself interested in said project, it needs to revolve around certain kinks. While the theme and story are completely up for discussion, I will only devote myself to specific content.
As such, my only requirements are that it will be centered around futa/female pairings and includes at least some amount of impregnation/pregnancy related content or dialogues. This particular kink does not need to be front and center, but at the very least an optional part of the game.
I humbly apologize, however male protagonists simply don't do it for me.

Last edited:

MaddestMaks

Jun 9, 2023
Thanks for your replies, everyone! I am actually a little overwhelmed by the amount of requests, so I will put my search on hold for now. Sorry for not responding to every message (yet)! :)