Seeking Looking for western adult games on Bestiality

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi im looking for some western adult games about bestiality.
Dogs mainly
I think you were just telling me that you played Coceter, but if you can find an older version (like two updates ago) he had bestiality content in that game, horse and dog related.

As for one that's completely about, not really sure such a thing exists, might check more text based games than those with renders or art.

Reactions: DrackDrap

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Peasant's Quest has a girl sucking/fucking a horse and later on, a centaur. I don't know whether you're searching for animals/dogs specifically or more furry like stuff (human/animal mix). And also whether you want a male or female dog. If it's more furry stuff, there's Breeders Of The Nephelym, Breeding Season, Hunt and Snare and I think Corruption of Champions is one of them too. There was also some free roam furry game, but not sure if that's Hunt and Snare or some other one, since H&S looks a bit different from what I remember. You can try searching through the bestiality tag, I guess

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Katie's Corruption almost went down the doggy route as a corruption path, but that potential path was killed to meet Patreon guidelines.

I seem to remember a doggy scene or two in... My Sister Mia.

Dunno if it was purged since I played that game though.

In the meantime, this might tide you over for a bit (thread in comics section) if you don't have it already.

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Lida's Adventure
Vitamin Plus
Slice of Venture 1-2 (look signatur)
The Hunter (look signatur)
Family Manor
Diminishing Perfect
Claire's Quest
Kingdom of Deception (Hellhound BJ + Hellhound harcore Bonus #3 extra DL)
Legend of Queen Opala 1-2 and Origin
Officer Chloe (horse)
Pale Pure
Peasants Quest (horse)
Roundscape Adorevia
Uprising
Wicked Choices
My Sister Mia (older versions v1.0b, look signatur)
Coceter Chronicles (older versions 0.12)
Poor Lucy
Leaf on Fire (much more Pokemon type beasts )
Their Beautiful World ( not implemented yet )
Adventures Of Tara ( hellHound )
The Wet Beginning (horse hj bj, abondened/onhold)
Fairy Tale Adventure (horse)
DmD ( not implemented, it will come)
Framboise in Pervertville
Lust for Adventure
Alansya Chronicles (not implemented, but rumors it will come after its finished )
Katie's Corruption ( had dog kissing only, older version )
Waifu Academy ( dog lick crotch/pantie)
My Family Tree (rumored, maybe it will come)
Taffy Tales ( maybe it will come, lets hope )
High School Crush Simulator ( look signatur ) (new added)

EDIT: added

High School Crush Simulator ( look signatur )

TFRek

Oct 31, 2017
What about male protagonists with female beasts? I can’t find any if there are
The only game I've found so far that meets that description is Teraurge. You can make a male or female character, and you can wander around seducing/tricking/dominating the fauna of the strange world you end up in. There are also a handful of monster-folk that you can try to get in the sack.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Any games that have bestiality but not a 2D pixel/ RPGMaker/Japanese anime games?
Wild Life, Fallen doll, Carnal Instinct can be consider as bestiality although they're mostly monster and furry. Also currently they're mostly just 3D sex scenes viewer. I'm looking for something with more story in it. Something like Kingdom of Deception or Claire's Quest but without the RPGMaker and sandbox part.