Looking for suggestions for Adult GAMES

drakarious

Jul 27, 2021
I'm looking for suggestions of adult GAMES to play, now I say it like that as I want something with an interactive gameplay, I get there popular, but I am not interested in visual novels,
I read a lot of books off my pc, I have issues with my eyes and cannot enjoy reading a lot of text on screens, so I prefer voiced games or minimal reading when possible.

I'm looking for a variety of games I'm not picky on that aspect, below I will list some of my favourites for your benefit and to give you an idea of games I have tried and what I would like.
I will try to list them in the order I like, but I can't say this is based on their quality or my preference, I want variety.

Deluded
Subverse
Taste of Seduction
Kalyshah
Last Hope
Harem Hotel
Carnal Instinct
Wild Life (Concept)
Silicon Lust
Succubus
Slaves of Rome
SinStory
Parasite Inside
Modern Luxury
Lifeplay (janky AF but has a lot of potential)
Monster charmer
Breeders of Nephelym
(I love the breeding aspect of this, but there's no use for them, I think it would be awesome if I could use my creations, I want to combat with them, at least send them on missions, but it would be cool to create and use these awesome monsters, the sex scenes are nice, and I enjoy breeding creatures to my tastes (I'm not a furry so that's a challenge I enjoy) but the game feels shallow with no function for them other than just breeding with something else.

My perfect game would be!
Imagine ark where you tame creatures either through quests or force, respect I like options here. but you tame them and breed them like BoN you can watch if you want or not, but breed diff creatures you can actually ride or fly, or just send into battle, combat fast-paced like god of war with NPCs you can build relashions with and lye with, maybe recruit them to breed. maybe even battle them with other tribes on the map RTS or fps. imagine breeding a Wyvern with a Rex and have a European style dragon that can land ran bite, take off and breathe fire
or a Megalodon that can jump out of the water and run after you because it's been bred with a baryonyx or sarco, dolphins that jump out unfold its wings and fly to make a perfect scout. could even add humans into the mix and have fachsbau like people, werewolves whatever people want, can make it so we can shape-shift all the way for breeding or half way, I don't know like I said I'm not a furry, but I'm OK with that content being there I just don't need to watch it myself lol I love clothes in the games though, a bit of dress up is nice but if I love a game enough I want to play and grind out the more tedious bits like material gathers or breeding the perfect creatures etc without it being NTFW. as some bits can take days to achieve, and It's nice to play during the day when kids are around, etc. ark deletes time lol

I played a game years ago called impossible creatures, this game has not aged well but being less than $10 on steam I recommend trying it, you would gather DNA from animals and mix them together to combine abilities, combined the DNA of an eagle with a gorilla so you get a big ass flying gorilla that can swoop down and pummel, or a snake mixed with a coyote so they can spit venom, camouflage and even fear enemies in an RTS style game. this was great, I want a survival game where I can do this, maybe even go into RTS mode and fight other tribes.