• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for sth realistic than demons, magic, potions etc.

biocook

Oct 18, 2017
Hi there. As I have noticed, almost every game has a concept based on a magic, unreal dwellings, potions that controls mind etc. I love these games but they all feel like reality is ignored, which is a huge loss for me. As I prefer male protagonist ,the most realistic games seems like the ones left very few males due to a cataclysmic event such as wars, epidemic diseases... And you can easily understand how impossible that is.

I think that I am not the only one who seeks more realistic interactions within the games. So I need help. Can you suggest any games? If you are a game developer, I have some ideas, like everything, even people have prices.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Either you're limiting yourself to a really specific set of tags or criteria, like only Hentai, or something, or you're intentionally excluding tags like incest. The vast majority of games on this site are either an 18 year old kid who wants to fuck everything in sight, and does so through any number of means, or an adult male who's attracted to his daughter/students/daughter's friends.

Is there some tag that you absolutely won't play like that? If so then I might not be able to help. However if there's not I can probably give you a ton of games.

biocook

Oct 18, 2017
Actually yes, I can't feel the mood for female protagonists, incest and femdom. Also VN is not my thing I can say. Sorry I didn't specify them earlier. Thanks anyway!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Actually yes, I can't feel the mood for female protagonists, incest and femdom. Also VN is not my thing I can say. Sorry I didn't specify them earlier. Thanks anyway!
Milfy City, Teacher's Pets, View of Family, Summertime Saga are all good life sims with male protagonists and no magic or drugs or hypnotism. (Actually Teacher's Pets has some pacing issues, but I didn't regret playing it like some others.)

Mythic Manor has girls who aren't technically human, and a few interactions involving the succubus girl do trend toward magic, but not you on her, her on others. However, the other girls are almost always human and there is no magic involved with getting them at all.

Bad life sims include Big Brother, Man of the House, The Twist, Corruption, School Love and Friends(which is better than some but really grind heavy), and probably a lot more that I can't recall.

You might also like Dreaming of Dana. It's somewhere between a life sim and a VN, with less repetition than your typical life sim, but mechanics that are typical of a life sim.

biocook

Oct 18, 2017
Milfy City, Teacher's Pets, View of Family, Summertime Saga are all good life sims with male protagonists and no magic or drugs or hypnotism. (Actually Teacher's Pets has some pacing issues, but I didn't regret playing it like some others.)

Mythic Manor has girls who aren't technically human, and a few interactions involving the succubus girl do trend toward magic, but not you on her, her on others. However, the other girls are almost always human and there is no magic involved with getting them at all.

Bad life sims include Big Brother, Man of the House, The Twist, Corruption, School Love and Friends(which is better than some but really grind heavy), and probably a lot more that I can't recall.

You might also like Dreaming of Dana. It's somewhere between a life sim and a VN, with less repetition than your typical life sim, but mechanics that are typical of a life sim.
Thanks a lot. Actually I played Teacher's Pets and I kinda like it but the pills made me feel the same. I will try the others anyway, maybe this helps. I appreciate bro!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
pills are actually taken out of current versions of TP because of Patreon rules