Seeking Looking for something with some more meat on the bones, not just a visual novel.

Shapeless

Sep 8, 2018
Started with Milfy City and enjoyed it but of course now in my time of waiting on the update I need something new. I played through Man of the House which wasn't bad, maybe a bit too grindy for me but overall was satisfied with it. Also played Love and Sex : Second base, which wasn't too bad but there was way too little content and so little interactive interaction between characters with it which I'm assuming is just because it isn't finished.

I am fine with 2d or 3d as long as the art isn't too bad. What I really don't like is the on rails graphic novel type approach like Lancaster Boarding School and Dreams of Desire. Something where there's actually things to do and you aren't just mindlessly clicking through dialogue.

Reactions: Wizard Lizard

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you're mindlessly clicking through dialogue on a VN that's not the game's fault, it's yours.

If you want Life Sims, like Milfy City and Man of the House, try Long Live the Princess, Summertime Saga, Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, or View of Family.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am fine with 2d or 3d as long as the art isn't too bad. What I really don't like is the on rails graphic novel type approach like Lancaster Boarding School and Dreams of Desire. Something where there's actually things to do and you aren't just mindlessly clicking through dialogue.
Try Battle of the Bulges if you don't mind playing a horse-hung MC. Lots of choices throughout the game and no grind.